Chapter 99: (last chapter)

Olivia's POV:

"I do." I say and Harry slides the wedding ring on my finger.

"You may kiss the bride." the preacher says and Harry's lips land on mine within seconds. The whole church cheers and congratulations are sent our way as we walk down the aisle.

Harry's sister, Gemma, is watching Paige for the week while we go on our honey moon. I haven't been feeling the best, but I can't miss this. I truly can't miss it.

Harry's rough , big hand fits with mine as we get in the car and my heart flutters when he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Mrs. Styles."

I look over at him and smile.

"I love you, Mr. Styles."

His dimples pop as he smiles and he kisses me for the 100th time today.

I kiss back and he pulls me into his lap as the driver starts the car.

His lips trace my jaw Line and I can feel his erection underneath me. I have to bite my lip to make sure I don't moan loudly and creep the driver out.

His hands travel between my legs and it stays there as he kisses me. I feel the heat rising but I refuse to let him get what he wants so easily. I bite his lip and he let's out a muffled groan. I smirk in advantage and pull on his curls. We shouldn't be doing this with another person in our car, but I could care less. I had at least 4 wine glasses so I had a buzz going on.

"Quit teasing" he whines in my ear and I laugh quietly.

A few hours later, the driver stops the car at our hotel.

Harry helps me out and I almost trip over my dress.

"Easy there, Mrs. Styles." he whispers and I laugh.

"sorry. the alcohol is still running through me."

He grabs our bags and we make it to our room safely. He throws the door open and it smacks against the wall, making me giggle uncontrollably.

He laughs and puts the suitcases down.

"I-its nice." I hiccup and He grabs my hand.

"You're nice." he whispers and lays me on the bed.

I stare up at the ceiling and he hovers over me, making me look at his face.

"I loveeeee you" He sings out and I kiss him unexpectedly.

His hands grip my bum and he runs his teeth on my bottom lip. I still feel the alcohol in my system, so I giggle.

He stops and smiles at me, pulling me up.

"Where we going?" I ask and he says nothing. I follow him threw the massive hotel room and into the kitchen.

He grabs wine and a couple of glasses. "c'mon babe." he says and I follow him into another room with concrete floors.

It has a hot tub and decorations around it with wedding rings and flowers.

"Wow," I say in amazement and he takes off His shirt and pants.

"you coming in baby?" he asks and smirks,  taking off his boxers. I nod and take off my dress.

"Don't look," I say and he laughs, covering his eyes. I take off my bra and panties and climb in.

He uncovers his eyes and pulls me closer to him. We're both naked so its a little awkward.

"Loosen up..." he whispers in my ear and I nod. He pulls me into his lap and I can feel his dick close to my area.

He holds me close and kisses my neck slowly and antagonizingly.

"Harry," I moan and He laughs quietly, sucking on my turn on spot.

"Stop." I giggle and he laughs, kissing my lips.

I kiss back and wrap my hands into his hair. His tongue touches mine and He pulls me as close as possible. I feel my body heat up and now I want him.

"H-Harry." I whisper and he stops, looking at me.

"Hmm?" he asks and I climb off his lap.

"I'm not ready" I say and he nods.

"Okay baby."

He grabs a whine bottle an hands it to me, then grabs his.

"Tell me about the girls you were with," I challenge and he gives me a confused look.

"W-When?" He stutters.

"When we weren't together."

I don't want to hear this, but I have too.

"Well....."

he's lost for words as he stares at me.

He sighs and bites his lip, his teeth grazing the bottom one.

"They weren't you." He whispers and I stare at him, waiting for another word.

"I didn't love them .... as much as I loved you." He says and my heart skips a beat.

"I wanted you to play with my curls while I slept. I wanted you to lay under me as I tickled the crap out of you. I wanted to see your face when I woke up in the morning. I wanted to hear your giggle when I told a stupid joke and I wanted to feel loved. I wanted you to be there to show me I'm not this big fuck up. But you werent." he spills and I tear up. I feel the pain in my heart this time and I take no time to wrap my arms around him.

I started to cry because let's face it, he admitted he needed me. Like I needed him.

"I missed you so much Olivia." He whispers and I sob.

He rubs my back repeatedly as I break down on our honey moon.

"Baby....shh.."

I look at him and he wipes the falling tears.

"Dont cry baby." he whispers and kisses me again.  I hold him as close as possible and hope that I never have to let him go.

Harry's POV:

I have never ever been so open with her on my feelings and it felt great to tell her for once. As she cries in my arms I try to think of how lucky I am to have her as my wife and here with me right now .

I don't want to think about the guys shes been with or what's she done with them but she wants to know about me and the girls I've been with.

I remember the girls I tried telling myself would take her away from my mind. who would replace her.

But they never did.

I never loved them as much as I loved Olivia. Never.

I love Olivia. I loved her the day I kissed her and made her cheat on Niall. I loved her when she dealt with my bullshit and everything I've done to her.

I loved her. and I remember as a child I told myself I wouldn't fall in love. I wouldn't have children. I wouldn't get married.

But I am.  I am in love. I do have a daughter. and I am now married.

and I wouldn't change it for a thing.

Who knew that a bet could let me find the love of my life?

THE END.