Chapter 84:

Olivia's POV:
"Noah?"
"Olivia? Whats wrong? Are you okay-"
"I need you," i sob. I didnt need him,... I just needed someone.
"Ill be over there in a few." he says and I finally lose it and drop to the ground. I hold my breath and close my eyes, then curl up into a ball. I cant handle this anymore. Harry was done with me, and he didn't love me anymore.
I heard Paige start to cry but I couldn't move..

After what seemed like hours of crying and laying there, unable to move, the door opens and Noah steps in. His blue eyes flicker to me and he looks down the hallway.
"Olivia? Whats wrong?"
He gets on his knees and pulls me into his lap. i put my head in his chest and cry.
"Baby... I'll never know unless you tell me." he says and his hand rubs circles in my back.
"H-he... He doesnt love me," i whisper.
"Harry?" He asks and I nod.
"Oh, so this is what you wanted-" he stands.
"No, no, no!" I say and pull him back down, "I want you." i say and he looks at me.
He pulls me to him and kisses me slowly. I pull him closer and he squeezes me before pulling away.
"I-I don't want you to think of it like that," i say and wipe the falling tears away, "i like you."
He nods and kisses me again, before picking me up.
"Lets get you to bed." he says and i lean my head in the crook of his neck. He lays me on my now soft bed and I yawn. He takes off his shirt and lays next to me. I put my head on his chest and close my eyes.
"I love you," he whispers and I dont say anything. "But I dont expect you to love me."
I look up at him and peck his lips.
"I cant say I love you... yet."
He smiles and nods.
"I understand."
I nod and close my eyes, falling asleep to someone else's heartbeat and not Harry's.

Harry's POV:
I sit in my room, staring at the ceiling.
Its something I do occasionally, and honestly, its so entertaining.
"Harry!" My mum exclaims and I roll my eyes.
"Go away."
"Harry!"
"Mum, shut the hell up."
The door slams open and she looks at me.
"And who the hell do you think you are?"
"Harry Styles." I smirk and she crosses her arms across her chest.
"Okay, listen here, Harold. I am the parent in this situation, and I dont care if youre 21 ... Or 50, I will always be your mother, but being an arse to the woman who raised you, is a fucked up thing to do. I have done nothing to you, but been on your side this whole time. You hurt a girl, that's why I defended her. If it were the other way, I would've defended her. With you drinking and smoking, youre ruining yourself."
"I honestly dont care anymore, mum." I sigh.
"Oh, so since you don't care, you get to be mean to me?"
'I never-"
'You have treat me like shit since she left," she cries, "i am your mother! and you treat me like I did you wrong."
"Mum.." I sit up.
"Thats exactly how your father treated me. I was a piece of shit wife and a horrible mother and now... Now you think of me like that."
"No, no, no." I say and wrap my arms around her. She squeezes me and sobs into my chest.
"I love you, mum. Im sorry. This thing is just bothering me.'"
She sighs and pulls from me.
"I love you , too. But I don't deserve this." she says and waves her hand.
"I know, Im sorry." i mumble and she nods.
"Its okay."
I hug her again and hold her there. She was right, I was being a dick to her and I knew I shouldnt be like that; but I did and I am.
I let go of her and smile.
"Lets go get some tea." i say and she follows me to the kitchen. I pour her a cup and hand it to her then stand there, staring into my own.
"Whats on your mind?" She asks and I sigh.
"Lots."
I let out a sigh and yawn.
"Am I that bad of a guy?" I ask and look up at her.
"No," she says, "you can be a dick... But no."
"Then why do I feel like I am?"
All this is like eating me up.
She shrugs. "But thats the question, do you miss her? I mean, we've been through this what??... Two times? Four?"
"I dont know," i say. "Its like we're just going in circles."
But thats the thing, we were in fact going in circles, and I dont know when it was gonna stop.
"Why don't cha call her?"
"No," i say and grab my phone, "i mean... I guess."
I click dial and it rings and rings.
The phone picks up and its a guys voice.
"Hello?"
"Who the flying fuck is this?" I snap and my blood runs cold.
"Noah, whos this?"
"Harry."
"Olivia, its Harry."
I hear a sniffle and then a 'I dont want to talk' mumble.
"Sorry, she doesnt feel good."
"Let me talk to her," i say, trying to keep my anger down.
"No," he says and I fist my hands.
"You have five seconds-"
"Or what?" He laughs.
"I will fly over there and beat your ass!" I yell and mum flinches.
"Ha. Like ill let you in OUR house."
"You will, cause Ill kick the door down."
"No you will not."
"And what the hell? She already got a boyfriend."
"Yeah, and we're gonna go fuck."
My whole body was shaking with anger and jealousy.
"No, youre fucking not."
"Haha. Okay. Bye Styles." he says and the line ends.
I throw my phone at the wall and watch it shatter into pieces.
"Harry, calm down. What happened?"
"S-she already moved on."
"Olivia?"
I nod and sit on the floor, my back to the fridge.
"Whats wrong?"
I look up at her and gulp.
"I still love her."

Olivia's POV:
"What'd he say?"
He shakes his head.
"Tell me," i demand.
"He wanted to talk, but said to fuck off."
"To me?" I point to myself.
He nods.
"What an asshole." i say under my breath. I turn and walk to Paige's room.
"Hi, sweetie." i whisper and she smiles up at me. Her little green eyes are glossy and she looks sad.
"Whats wrong?" I ask and pick her up. Her butt is wet, so I need to change her. I sit her on the diaper changing thing and pull her diaper off. I put on a dry new one.
"Better?" I smile at her and pick her up, then walk out.
"Good morning honey." Noah says and smiles at her.
"Hi," she shyly says and hides her head in my neck.
Noah pulls out his phone and sighs.
"I dont have today off, so I got to go." He says and I nod.
He pecks my lips and leaves me alone.
I put Paige on the couch and grab some cereal, then put it in a bowl.
I hand it to her and she starts to feed herself.
I grab my phone and go to my messages.

From: Unknown.
Hi Olivia. Its Anne ... We need to talk. xx

What?..

To: Anne
About what?..

From: Anne
Call me.

I click call and it rings a few times , then she answers.
"Olivia?" She sniffles.
"Yes?"
"Why?" She whispers.
"Why what?"
"Why did you hurt him?"
"I , uh..."
Did I hurt him as much as he hurt me?
"He wont talk to me, he ignores me more than he ever has, he never tells me anything... he told me he doesn't want to live anymore. He told me he loves you, and he just wants you to be his girl again.."
I have no clue what to say to her.
"Can I ... Can I talk to him?"
"Um, yeah.. Harry!" she calls and My heart beat speeds up.
"Ello?" His deep tired raspy voice echoes through the phone.
"Harry..." i nearly whisper and start to get emotional.
"Hi, livvy." He says and coughs.
"Are you okay?"
Why am I asking him this? He starts humming then singing softly.
"I dont want to go there, We should never go there... why do you wanna go there? I guess i gotta go there... you're hearing rumors about me, yeah you can stop making the thought of someone touching my body when your so close to my heart, i walk away from what theyre saying cause most of its true , but that was before I fell for you, so please baby, so dont judge me, and I wont judge you, cause it can get ugly before it gets beautiful... So please dont judge me, and I wont judge you, and if you love me, you'll let it be beautifull..." He whispers.
He coughs and I smile down at my feet.
"I love you, Olivia." he says and sobs.
"Im sorry for hurting you.. I know I can say that so many times, but its my only way of showing you I truly love you." He says and I stay silent.
"It hurts to see you with him... Him holding Paige and being more of a father I'll ever be." he whispers and I let the tears fall.
"I love you, and I wish I could change, be the man you want me to be... But Ill never be him. Ill never be Noah." he emphasizes 'never'.
"I want to marry you, Olivia. I want to live in a mansion with you, raise Paige with you, I want to wake up next to you every morning like I used too... Im sorry we're going back and forth, and it gets tiring... But real relationships fight, right?"
"Yeah." i finally say and Paige looks at me.
"I love you, Olivia. So, so much."
I gulp and look up at the ceiling.
"Im sorry for hurting you." he says and ends the call.
"Im sorry for leaving you," i whisper and sit next to Paige.
"Do you miss daddy?" i sigh.
She nods and leans her head on my shoulder.
"I do too."
And in that moment, I wanted to move back just for him, but I was afraid it would all be the same.

--------------------------------
Sorry for not updating in like 2 days.... Ive had writers block for a while and Im trying to get this story in place again.
Ill write the next chapter tonight(:
Love you guys xx
-Tessy