Ch203-Haircut

A/N: I know you must be getting sick and tired of authors notes but I need to say that my YouTube videos will have to be uploaded later due to some wifi problems.

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up in a nervousness mood. Today I'm getting a haircut. Nothing to big. Just so my hair goes up to my waist but I'm scared that the hairdresser will mess it up. I really want to have long hair. Maybe I'm just over thinking this all. I'm sure the hairdresser will know what they are doing. I should go get dressed now.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I step out and dry off. I get dressed in a pair of black leggings, a purple top with lace around the middle and a pair of purple flats. I brush my hair and leave it down.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and summer fruits lipgloss. I spay on some perfume and I brush my teeth. I go to the kitchen and I make some food for me. I give Celestia and Shadow some food and they apparently like tuna flavoured dog food. I hate tuna but if they like it I guess I can get it again.

I need to call someone to go to the Mall with me. All my friends are busy. Who do I know is sassy, good with fashion and free who can go with me? Travis I guess. I message him.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, T-Travis)

A-Hey Travis, I'm going to the mall today to get my hair cut, want to come?

T-Yeah sure, but can I keep your hair that is cut off

A-If you do I'll never speak to you again

T-XD I was kidding

A-XD Alright, see you soon

T-See you soon

Xx Text Start xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I say goodbye to Celestia and Shadow and I head off to the mall. I drive to the mall and I see Travis. We meet up and go to the hairdressers. We walk in and Travis looks around at all the girls. I know he will enjoy being here, however I can say that the girls probably won't.

I sit down on the chair and they wash my hair. They cut my hair to waist length and it's cut in a v line. When they finish my hair I join back up with Travis. He is surrounded by 6 girls all flirting with him. Wow he is really well.... Smooth? Nah he is a flirt, he has so much experience with this.

We leave the hairdresser and we go into a store so I can get some body wash. I look at them all all and Travis is choosing out a bunch of them.

"Aphmau if you smell like cocoa butter kisses, I'll kiss you" he says

"Nah I'll pass" I say

"What about Apple?" He says

"Nope Barney will be smelling me all day, that is something I didn't think I would say" I say laughing

"Haha, what about strawberry shortcake?" He says

"No- wait actually yes" I say

I buy some strawberry shortcake body wash and then we continue walking around the mall. We see Reese and Marsh and we walk over to them. They look at Travis suspiciously but don't say anything.

"Hey Aphmau and Travis" Reese says

"Hey guys, how are you?" Marsh says

"I'm good, Travis and I are just hanging out" I reply

"Oh cool, can we join, our mum made us come here to get some stuff and we are confused as to wear to go" Marsh says

"Sure you two can join" Travis says

They tell us what they need and we go around the mall to get everything. We find a bunch of stuff and they look at the list for the final thing.

"Umm I don't know if we should get the last item" Reese says

"What is it?" I ask

"Umm... We need to go to Victoria's Secret" Reese mumbles

"I volunteer Travis as tribute" I say moving back

We all agree Travis is going and Travis apparently doesn't want to. He goes in and about ten minutes later he comes out with a calm face. I think I forgot that he actually likes things like that. Oh well all's well that ends well.

We go to Olive Garden for lunch and we order. Before the food comes I go to the bathroom.

Travis' P.O.V.

Aphmau goes to the bathroom and the tension in the room increases between Reese, Marsh and I.

"So how long have you known Aphmau?" Reese asks

"A few months" I say

"Oh cool, we have known her for a few years" Marsh says

"If this is just a plan to make me jealous it won't work" I say

"Why? Because you always have another girl? I know you are just faking that you like Aphmau" Reese says

"No I'm not, don't ever say that again, yeah sure I flirt but Aphmau is the only one I actually like" I say

"Yeah sure" Marsh says unconvinced

Aphmau comes back and our food arrives. We enjoy our food and Aphmau seems to notice the tension but she doesn't say anything. We finish our food and we go to a clothing store. They seem confused and all I can say is that they all end up in dresses.

When we have everything we part ways. Travis and I go to my house and we hang out there. Travis loves Shadow. I sense someone's presence at the front door but it goes away. I wonder who was there?

Gene's P.O.V.

I was at Aphmau's house to see shadow. The truth is I really miss Shadow and I kind of enjoy Aphmau's company. I know I am bad but I feel different when I am with her. I never really got to know her.

I was always told to never form emotional ties with anyone because you don't know who you will have to kill next however I think I made a mistake.

I walk up to Aphmau's house and I almost knock on the door. I see her and Travis playing with Shadow and Aphmau's dog. I feel a pain in my chest. I'm angry at Travis for being with Shadow and Aphmau.

That should be me. I step away and go to my home. I don't feel so good. I don't know how I feel right now but all I want to do is see Aphmau. Right now I can't face her though. Wait what if she is dating Travis?