Ch261-ANIME!!!!!!

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Aww I was having this dream about magical ponies and free ice cream cake. But why do they call it ice cream cake. When you think about it, it's just ice cream shaped, it has no reason to be called cake.

But I guess it looks like cake. But then again you could shape something like mashed potatoes into a square and it isn't considered cake. This is me basically every morning, thinking about the serious issues facing our world today. Like why are jigsaws so boring or why is Missy so annoying?

I get out of bed and I go to the shower. I take a shower and I use my lemon pie body wash. I step out of the shower and I get dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a purple top with lace around the middle and a pair of purple ankle boots.

I brush my hair and I pull it into two braids hanging down my back. I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon and ginger lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in some perfume. I love the way me perfume smells. It's like happiness in a bottle.

I get out of the shower and I go to the kitchen. I get some food and feed Celestia and Shadow. I then lack my bag for school and clean up all my dishes. I love how clean my house looks. But I guess if someone tried to rob my house again it would be easy to find things.

I begin walking to school and I look around while I'm walking. I make sure to check a few Poké stops to get more poké balls. It's hard to explain why I need them unless you have Pokémon Go.

I get to school and I open my locker. I get my things out of my locker and I head to were my friends are. I can already hear shouting and I contemplate walking in the opposite direction. But all that's there is the popular girls and I would rather see what my friends are talking about.

I join the group and o manage to pick up what they are talking about. Sky said something along the lines of Attack On Titan is a basic anime. What he means is that everyone has seen it. It's like flaming to love anime when you have only seen Dragon ball Z and Avatar. Technically Avatar isn't an anime but it's debatable.

Travis invites everyone to come watch anime over at his house because he has an anime he wants to show us all. Apparently it's called Brothers Conflict. At first I was here saying "But there siblings, they can't date".

But the real story is she isn't related to them at all. It sounds like something Travis watch. But I kind of want to see the show. New Anime's are always exciting, I wonder what will happen?

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Ok so we are at Travis' house watching anime and the white haired guy just wrapped himself up in ribbon and pretended to be a chocolate (9:08). The nether is wrong with this anime. I'm legitimately scared right now. If someone did that to me I'd probably slap them silly.

We continue watching and it jp just gets weirder and weirder. The blond haired guy is such an over actor. He is all like "Forgive me Sister-Chan" and then kisses her (13:06). I see no problem, do you?

Eventually my fiends begin to argue about the best anime. I really like Inuyasha but I'm not getting involved. I try to keep the eve between everyone but it really is hard. The seem to really enjoy arguing about anime. Well anime is a worthy cause and reason to argue at any time hut maybe not for this long.

I suggest that we go get some food and Ross agrees with me, he suggests we go to IHOP. Of course I wasn't expecting anything different but honestly, anything to get them to stop arguing. We manage to stop them fighting for s bit and we go to IHOP.

We get our seats and a waitress comes and takes our order,

"Hey Babe" Travis says "What's better, Sword Art Online or Deltora Quest?"

"Umm" the waitress looks very confused "In all honesty I like Shaolin Wuzang, most of the episodes are on YouTube, it's really good"

"Oh I remember that anime, it is so good" I say agreeing with her

We get into a very serious topic about Unknown anime's and we realise that we haven't eaten. The waitress gets out food and then comes back and we talk more, AHHH this is so much better than arguing over anime.

We back to Travis' house and the fight starts up again, I lightly hit everyone who is arguing in the head and I say that we are going to be watching Our Little Horses. Zane looks very happy and Dante looks like he wants to rip out his eyeballs.

I laugh and play the episode. It's actually a really good show, if you look past the fact that it's about ponies it's such a good show. It's like barbie, those movies are really good if you like a very deep story. It's not just all girly, pink, pink glitter. And glitter is for anyone.

When the episode is over everyone wants to watch another but it's getting way to late to even keep my eyes open. I close my eyes and I fall fast asleep leaning on the edge of the couch. It's really comfy.

I feel someone put a blanket over me and I smile. Despite always arguing about anime my friendship group is really close. We always take care if each other and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad I have them as friends. But I would trade them all for cute babies. Ok maybe not.