Ch234-Please Help

Wednesday

Garroth's P.O.V.

Be-

The second my alarm goes off I run out of bed and take a shower. I didn't sleep at all last night after what happened to Aphmau. Aphmau could die, I don't even want to think about what I would do with out her, she can't die.

Today we are going to the wolf tribe to get the antidote for the poison. If we don't hurry Aphmau will be dead. We need the antidote as soon as possible. If Aphmau dies I will kill Yun myself, I don't care if I become a murderer, he needs to pay.

I get out of the shower and I get dressed in a pair of jeans, a black top and a pair of black shoes. I brush my hair and I brush my teeth. I put on cologne and I race downstairs for breakfast. I wake up Zane and Vylad and they go get ready.

Just as we are about to leave my phone starts ringing with a call from my father. Ugh I can't deal with him right now, if I don't answer he will get angry

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(G-Garroth, Ga-Garte, Z-Zane, V-Vylad)

Ga-Good morning son

G-Good morning father

Ga-I am calling to tell you that I ordered a package, it will arrive today, you are allowed to stay home from school to receive it

G-I can't I have ti go today

Ga-Why?

V-Because Aphmau is going to die

Xx Phone Call End xX

Garroth's P.O.V.

Vylad grabs my phone and smashes it agains the wall. Before I can react he grabs Zane and I and we run to school as fast as we can. We immediately check on Aphmau. So many people are here already. Lucinda and Katelyn stayed overnight with her.

Aphmau looks so peaceful and beautiful laying down asleep but I know that she is in so much danger. We need to hurry up and leave for the ware wolf tribe. When everyone is here Lucinda tells us that she is going to use a teleportation spell.

Lowell seems very nervous about this trip, I'm guessing it's because he doesn't have very good history with the pack we are visiting. None of us do but it's deeper for a werewolf. I just hope everything will be ok. Please help us Irene, for whatever happens.

Lowell's P.O.V.

Lucinda uses her potion to transport us to the outskirts of the werewolf village. I can already smell other wolves and it is intimidating. We need this antidote and if I have to go beg Fenrir then I will. He loves Aphmau and hopefully he will be willing to save her.

I know Vylad has history here so he leads us around the village. He shows us a way to get into the castle using a secret passage and we make it into the throne room. Luckily there is no one in here so we look around the room.

We hear footsteps running and I can smell Fenrir coming closer. Suddenly the doors bang open and we all look very scared. Fenrir narrows his eyes at us and glares. His eyes are so cold, maybe he has lost all love since Aphmau, oh please help us Fenrir, you love Aphmau, even if you have a weird way of showing it.

He tells his guards to throw us in the dungeon. We do what they say to show peace. We try to tell him yang we need help but he won't listen. He tells his guards to leave me so he can torture me. Anything for Aphmau.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yells at me

"We need help" I reply

"AFTER I SAW YOU KISS APHMAU I HAVE NI REASON TO HELP YOU!" He continues yelling