Ch254-Sick Again

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BE-

"Ah-Choo" I sneeze waking up

My nose is blocked and I'm coughing a lot. Oh no, I can't be sick? Right? Oh I swear to Irene please don't let me be sick. I get out of bed and open the blinds. I fall down while I'm holding onto the window sill.

This is bad, I think I caught a cold. But how? It's the middle of summer? Maybe it's because I have my fan going the whole time? What do I do? Maybe I should take the day off of school. Yeah that's probably the best idea.

Zane's P.O.V.

I was at my desk doing some homework when I saw Aph open her window. Aww she looks so cute. But hang in a second, she doesn't look to well. I see her fall town and hold her head. I wonder what's going on? Maybe I should head over there just to see if she is ok.

I manage to sneak out of my house without Garroth or Vylad noticing. I don't want them coming to. This is Aphmau and Zane time, not Aphmau, Garroth, Vylad and Zane time. Well that sounded mature.

I knock on her door and I can hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Aphmau answers it and i smile. She looks like she caught a cold. Even so she still manages to look so pretty. Hmm maybe I should stay here with her while she is sick. I don't think she will go to school.

"Hey Aphmau, are you feeling alright?" I ask her

"No I'm not, I feel really sick" she says

Without another thought I slip into her house and pick her up. The door closes behind us. I carry her to her room and she is laughing a little. I lay her down on her bed and pull the covers over her. I lay down next to her over the covers.

"There is no way in nether I'm letting you go to school today" I tell her

"I wasn't planing to go anyway" she says smiling

"Good, I'm staying home and taking care of you all of today" I reply

"Really? Are you sure?" She asks concerned

"Yes I'm sure, now get some rest" I say

"Thank you Zane" She says closing her eyes

I stay next to her while she sleeps. The only reason I got up once was to feed Celestia and Shadow. They are usually fed by Aphmau in the mornings but she couldn't do it this morning, I feel like it's the least I can do for her. When I have finished feeding them I go back to Aphmau's room.

Eventually Aphmau wakes up again. Then I pick her up and carry her to the living room. I put some pillows and blankets on the couch and I put her on them. I sit next to her and we wrap ourselves in some blankets. I turn on the T.V. and I play Our Little Horses.

We laugh along with the show. I feel Aphmau lay her head on my shoulder and I blush. Luckily my mask hides it. She looks at peace right now with herself. I can tell that she feel better. I just hope it lasts.

Eventually we get hungry and we go to the kitchen. I make some French toast and I can feel Aphmau watching me. When I turn around and look at her she blushes and looks in the opposite direction.

"Where you staring at me?" I ask her

"No, I definitely was not!" She says pretending to be offended

"I think you where" I say pinching her cheek

She grabs my arm and tickets my side. I'm really ticklish so I pull back and laugh. I finish cooking the food and turn back to her. She is pretending to be angry at me but I can see her trying not to laugh.

We eat and when we are done we go back to the living room to watch some movies. School would have ended about ten minutes over so my day with Aphmau might be over soon. There is one last thing I want to do.

I tap Aphmau and she turns to look at me. Our faces slowly move closer, we are almost touching when the door bursts open and we jump far apart from each other. We look to see who opened the door and Garroth and Vylad are standing there.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Aphmau and Zane are sitting in the lounge. They aren't touching or anything so I'm fine. I heard Aph was sick and I got worried. But I was more worried about her being alone with Zane. I'm very happy now. Although they did seem to look close together when we came in.

"Hey Aphmau, how are you feeling?" I ask

"U-umm I'm feeling much better thank you for asking" she says and she looks down at her lap

Hmm I wonder what that is all about?

Zane is glaring at us and I smile back at him.

"Umm did we interrupt something?" Vylad says glaring at Zane

"Nope, except our T.V. show" Zane says calmly

Aphmau breaths a sigh of relief really quietly and she invites us to watch it with us. We all sit down and watch the movie. I'm only here because I want to make sure Zane isn't doing anything to Aph.

Vylad's P.O.V.

I KNOW I SAW ZANE ABOUT TO KISS APHMAU!

Hmph, I can understand why Aphmau wouldn't tell us but I won't let Zane get away with this. While Garroth is watching them I sneak back home.

I put fire ants in Zane's bed. Ha he should have fun with those. Wait a second, am I being to mean? Nahhhhh, Zane bought this upon himself when he tried to kiss my future wife. Wait what? Well I'm not going to deny it, but maybe this is a bit to far. I can't get them out of his bed now so I guess he'll just have to deal with it.