Ch243-Looking

Friday

Asher's P.O.V.

Last night Aphmau had everything in her house locked. She usually has her back window open but she remember to lock it last night. This means I couldn't help her with her nightmares. I need to get in genre some how and erase her nightmare memory.

I can't get in no matter how hard I try. All I can do is hear her scream for a seconds and then run away before she senses my presence. Ugh this is so annoying, please Irene, just let her not have nightmares.

Xx Dream Start xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm walking around through a dark hallway. All I can see is a white light at the end of the hallway, I continue walking and I feel something brush up against me. I use my light magiks and I see a dead body. I scream and run away.

I almost get to the end of the hallway and the light but before I can I am grabbed from behind. I turn around and I see Yun behind me covered in blood. I scream and try to shake him off but he doesn't move. He is to strong.

Xx Dream End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I scream waking up

I look around my room and I'm all alone, I thought that these nightmares where over. I curl up into a ball with my knees on my chest and I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I am shaking and I feel Celestia and Shadow crawl up and hug me.

I get up and I go take a shower. I use my lemon pie body wash and then I get out. I get dressed in a pair of black shorts, a white t-shirt with a cat on it and a pair of blue high tops. I brush my hair and I pull it into a high ponytail with a galaxy ribbon.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and jelly babies lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in my perfume. When I am done getting ready I go to the kitchen and I have some breakfast. I feed Celestia and Shadow.

I pack my school bag and then I walk to school. I'm still shaking and I'm terrified. I don't feel any bad presences. When I get to school I need to be able to make it look like I'm perfectly fine.

I get to school and I go to my locker. I grab my things for the first lesson and then I walk over to my group. I smile and greet them all. Luckily no one seem to realise what happened to me and that I'm actually really sad.

Aaron's P.O.V.

The second I saw Aphmau I knew that she was scared. She is really good at hiding it and I know that no one else knows that she is upset. I watch her and I ask to speak with her. We go behind the school and she pretends to be happy.

"Hey Aphmau, I know something is wrong" I say

"I don't know what you're talking about" she says pretending to be confused

I wrap my arms around her in a quick motion and she freezes. I feel a grip on my jumper on the back and I feel Aphmau shaking, I'm guessing that she was really scared about something, she tells me that she was upset because she had a nightmare. I feel her hold a little tired and I suddenly kiss her. The moment was perfect and I just had to take the opportunity.

"I think we need to find where Asher and Yun are and turn them into the police, that way we will know that they are locked away safe and we will be fine" I say

"M-Maybe you're right, we should get everyone in on the plan to" Aphmau says

I agree with her and we go find our friends. We tell them what our plan is and they agree with us. We all ditch school and look around the town. I really hope that we can find them. If we can them Aphmau will finally be able to rest easy.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

In the end we didn't find Asher or Yun which is really disappointing. We all go to my house after we finished searching for food. When everyone is leaving I secretly invite Aaron to stay over for the night. I really don't want to be alone.

When everyone is gone Aaron asks to play video games, I agree straight away because I absolutely love video games. We play Mario Kart and I'm getting very upset about the fact I keep loosing. I try to to tickle Aaron after the fourth time I lost but I end up accidentally pinning him in the floor.

We awkwardly get out of the position and we decide to watch a move. We are going to watch The boy with the cuckoo heart. It is a really good movie but the ending is so sad. I'm crying a lot and Aaron is feeding me chips and wiping my tears.

I lean on Aaron and my eyes start to close. I rest against Aaron as I fall asleep. I had the heater going so ten room is really warm. Aaron lets me lean against him as I close my eyes and he is smiling.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I feel the warmth of Aphmau leaning against me and I smile. She is so cute. I hold her and I close my eyes. We lay down in the couch and I grab a blanket and put it over both of us.

I kiss Aphmau's forehead and I close my eyes. I fall asleep and dream of Aphmau. Her shiny back hair, her chocolate eyes and her caramel skin. Wait why am I associating her with food? I think I'm just really hungry, but Aphmau is really pretty to.