Ch226- Jeffory V.s. Garroth

A/N: WOW THE FINALE OF MCD SEASON 2 CAME OUT. No spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it but it is absolutely amazing. I am still so shocked.

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I wake up feeling very well rested. I have a new person in my group and I'm excited to have a new friend. I hope we can become really close like I am with my other friends like Lucinda and Cadenza. It has always been my dream to have a really close friendship group. I'm glad that I have that right now.

I get out of bed and I walk over to my desk. I have so many photos of my friends and I. Some of these photos are of people who are back in Scaleswind. It is really sad that I can't see them, we need to do something about the situation.

I go to the bathroom and I take a shower, I use some strawberry body wash and I use some apple face scrub. I smell like an apple now. Barney would be smelling me all day. That's one weird thing to say. I don't know why I said it.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I get dressed in a black and blue, or white and gold, I hate that dress, a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of black ankle boots. I brush my hair and I pull it into a braid. I put on a blue and purple flower crown, I also put in a few flowers in my hair.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon pound cake lipgloss. I brush my teeth and I spray on some perfume. I look at myself in the mirror and I realise how much I have changed since I first came here. My hair was shorter, I was nervous, awkward and socially challenged. I have changed so much. I wonder if my parents would be proud of me?

I go to the kitchen and I feed my dogs. I pack my bag for school and I skip breakfast. I say goodbye to my dogs and I head off to school. I walk with Sky and his group to school. It is raining a little bit so Sky lets me use his umbrella with him.

I get to school and I go to my locker. I get out my things for my first lesson which is English. I know that we are going to be getting our assignment today but I don't know what it is about. Maybe it could be on story writing.

I go to my classroom and I take a seat next to Jeffory and Garroth. I talk with Jeffory about how Abby is doing. Apparently Abby is a little bit sick. I feel really bad for her, she doesn't deserve to be sick. She it way to cute.

The teacher walks into our class and asks us to get out our note books. We listen to the teacher and she tells us that our assignment is narrative writing. Yeah, thank Irene that it is something that I can actually do.

We are writing a children's book. I don't really know what I should write about. I don't know what kids like to read, oh I know, maybe I should go see Abby and give her some cookies, and also ask her about story ideas.

I ask Jeffory if I can come over and he says that it is ok. He also seems really happy that I am coming over. I have home ec today and we are making chocolate Chip cookies. I can't wait to see Abby. Although I hope I don't get sick, but that won't stop me.

We are let out of the class to lunch and Garroth asks to speak with me. I get my food and out it in my spot and then I go walk with Garroth, he takes me to the outside of the cafeteria and he smiles at me.

"Aphmau, do you want to go get Olive Garden with me after school?" Garroth asks

"Well as tempting as that is I'm going to Jeffory's house to see Abby, I'm worried about her" I reply

"Oh ok, that's alright" he says looking upset

"I'm sorry, another time" I say hugging him

He hugs back and then I let go and we walk back to our table. Garroth sits next to me and Cadenza asks me to help her with some of her sewing. I accept and we go to the sewing room. Cadenza needed to size a dress.

Garroth's P.O.V.

When Aphmau leaves I ask to speak to Jeffory. We go to the back of the school and we glare at each other for a few minutes.

"Why are you using your sister to get Aphmau?" I ask Jeffory

"No I'm not" He denies

"Uh-huh Aphmau is coming over to your house" I say

"She is coming over because Abby is sick and she needs to work on our English assignment" Jeffory says attempting to punch me

I block him and kick him in the leg. We fight each other but neither of us can hit the other. I really hate Jeffory. He knows that I like Aphmau and he still goes after her. Well I guess I know that he likes Aphmau but I still go after her.

Jeffory's P.O.V.

I have no idea why Garroth is doing this. He has some nerve to pick a fight with me. He accused me of using my sister. I would never use my sister. Aphmau wants to come over because she is worry about Abby.

*Time Skip To Home Time*

Jeffory's P.O.V.

Aphmau and I are walking to my house. When we get there Abby runs into Aphmau's arms. We go inside and Aphmau gives Abby some biscuits. We sit down and Aphmau asks Abby abut what she would like to read.

Eventually my mum comes home and she makes us pizza. I'm happy that Aphmau came over, I don't care what Garroth has to say about us. I can't help it if I am closer with Aphmau than him. Then again they are pretty close.