Ch216-A Temple Sleepover

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up full of excitement and energy. I am so excited about today. I wonder what I'm going to find out? I wonder if I will be able to control my powers? I wonder how much fun we will have. Who am I kidding, we are going to have so much fun, we always do.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I use some strawberry shortcake body wash and then I get out of the shower. I wear a black and white striped top, a pair of black ripped shorts and some black ankle boots.

I brush my teeth and then I apply mascara, eyeliner and salt-water taffy lipgloss. I brush my hair and I braid it into two side braids. I spray on some candy apply perfume and then I leave to go to the kitchen.

I feed Celestia and Shadow. I have some breakfast myself and then I pack my bag for the sleepover. I make sure I have everything and then I wait for Lucinda to arrive with everyone. Before I leave I make sure I have everything and now all I need to do is wait.

I hear Lucinda's car pull up and we hang out at my house before we leave. We talk about some things and Emmalyn is really excited. I feel like if we had weights that weighed like 70 kilos it still wouldn't be enough to keep her on the ground.

We decide that it is time to go so I grab my bag, Celestia and Shadow and we get all of our bags and we head off to the temple, we walk through the forest and the ground is a bit muddy due to the rain we have been having at night.

We get to the temple and I think Emmalyn fainted due to excitement. I make sure she is ok and then we put our bags down. Emmalyn is running around studying everything she can. I go to one of the book cases and I read a book on witchcraft with Lucinda.

We read a few potion books and Lucinda is really excited because she has found a bunch of new potions. I don't really understand the whole potion stuff big it makes Lucinda happy then I guess they are pretty cool. Although I hope there is a potion that gives people the ability to eat junk food without gaining weight. That would be the best, Lucinda should totally get on that.

I walk over to Emmalyn who is taking a bunch of photos and notes. She says that she is super excited because now we know what the divine warriors look like. I already knew what my grandmother looked like but I didn't really have any photos of her when she was younger.

Wait a second, I just realised, there has been a lot of theories about Irene's love life but my grandmother actually never married. She had my mother when she was about 25 but the father of my mother was never known because he was killed.

I tell Emmalyn this and she writes it all down. It is all very interesting stuff according to her. This is actually really fun. But now I'm going to wonder who my grandfather, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough anyway. For the whole day we learn all about Irene.

Night starts to fall and we light some torches and put them all around. We put our sleeping bags on the ground and we have some food that we packed. We talk about boys, school, food and a bunch of other things.

"So who is your crush?" Lucinda asks me

"I don't have one" I say blushing

"Uh-huh, what about Garroth" Cadenza says

"Come one, let's talk about something else" I say

"Well who is excited that we have finally found out some new information on Irene?" Emmalyn says

"No one will ever be able to be as excited as you" Ivana says laughing

"We should go to bed, it is getting late" Cadenza says

We all get into our sleeping bags and we try to fall asleep. I feel something coming closer to us but I just brush it off. It has been a long day and I am really tired. It is probably just my imagination playing tricks on me.

Laurance's P.O.V.

The boys and I are having a sleep over and we decided that we should scare the girls. Cadenza gave me the location of the temple incase of an emergency but this isn't really an emergency. I am really excited to scare them. I know Aphmau is with them and I hope she doesn't get really scared but I feel like I have to do this.

We sneak into the temple and we suddenly yell and scream making them all jump up and scream. We laugh and run away before they realise that it was us. I'm surprised Aphmau or Lucinda didn't sense us.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

That was one of the scariest moments of my life. We calm ourselves down and then we come up with a plan to get them back. We sneak through the forest and slowly make our way to Garroth, Zane and Vylad's house. It is really dark outside and it is hard to see.

We get to their house and then I use my powers to freeze the floor of their house. Lucinda throws a potion of blindness through the window and we can hear them screaming. They slip on the ice and they all fall down in a pile.

We laugh at them and then run as fast as we can go the temple. We crawl into our sleeping bags feeling very satisfied. The boys should know that if they scare us then we will fight back. Wait I don't think I unfroze the boys house. Oh well I'm sure it will be fine. I hope. Well if it's not then they can just use a few extra blankets.