Ch249-A Hated Lesson

Thursday

Aphmau's s P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Wow I'm already at Thursday? This week has gone by way to quickly. I feel like just yesterday I started at Phoenix Drop High. At the beginning when I came here I had no idea about the friendships I would make or enemies I would make.

I wonder if anyone at my school has future vision? Like maybe they could see what was going to happen. No that's silly, it would be cool and I could get advice but it's impossible so that is a bit stupid.

When I'm done contemplating life I get out of bed and I go to the shower, I step in the shower and I use some lemon pie body wash. I step out of the shower and I get dressed in a pair of galaxy printed pants, a purple t-shirt and a pair of black boots.

I brush my hair and I pull it into a hight ponytail. I use a flower hair tie send position the flower at the front. I apply mascara, eyeliner and Pepsi flavoured lipgloss. I brush my teeth and I spray on some perfume.

I head out of the bathroom and I make breakfast for Celestia and Shadow. I'm not hungry this morning so I don't have any breakfast, I do drink some tea though. When I have finished my tea I wash my cup and I pack my school bag.

I say goodbye to my dogs and I head off to school. Today it is very warm and sunny. There aren't any clouds. Although it isn't to hot which is nice. I wonder what we will be doing in school today? I hope we don't do math. I know some people like math but I hate it.

I get to school and I go to my locker. Just as I open my locker Lucinda runs up to me and she looks very panicked.

"What's wrong Lucinda?" I ask

"Ok, we are starting the unit on, you know, how bribes are made and body parts and stuff" Lucinda says awkwardly

Ok I take that back, Math isn't the worst subject.

"What? No! Can I skip?" I say

"Nope, they are checking attendance and if you skip you will get detention" Lucinda sighs

Ugh this is the worst. I think this is the most hated lesson there ever was, is and will be. Please Irene let this lesson stop.

I grab my things and I walk to the gym. This is where the lesson is being held. I sit down next to my friends. They have the girls and the boys split apart and there is one main whiteboard. The teacher begins the lesson.

Everyone is trying to cover their ears and not hear all of this. It's the same stuff repeated every time but it's still stuff we don't need to know. Like the boys don't need to know about us unless we are actually dating them and vice-versa. It just makes things awkward.

Eventually the lesson ends and we go to lunch. I think I'm permanently scared since I found out all that information. They showed us a video of childbirth as well which was not something I needed to see in my lifetime.

Some students are talking about an over seas trip to Japan. The school pays for everything so I might want to go. I tell some of my friends and they agree with me. We head to the office and grab our forms. This is really excited, I hope I get to go.

We go back to the cafeteria and Ivy is making a public announcement. Because we all really want to hear what she has to say.

"Attention everyone, my parents are out of town for the next two weeks so I will be having a party on Saturday night" she says

She gives out her address and then walks off with her minions. My friends and I are talking and we all think we should go. It's a costume party so we discuss what we are going to wear.

Ross is going as a princess, Lucinda is going as a witch, but a stereotypical one, Sky is going as a stick of butter, Max is going as a bowl of Mac and Cheese. Kawaii-Chan is going as a maid and Garroth is going as a guard.

That is all I remember, I wonder what I should go as? Maybe a galaxy princess, or Elsa, or maybe a meif'wa. OHHH there are so many options. This is going to be so much fun. I really hope Ivy doesn't have a secret plan that she is going use on my friends and I at this party. What if it's a trap?

*Time Skip To Home Time*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

When the bell for the end of the day finally rings I head to my locker. I grab all my things and begin to walk home. When I get home I have afternoon tea as usual and then I call Celestia and Shadow.

I take them for a walk and we go around the park. They are very energetic and jumping around everywhere. I wonder if they have been eating sugar while I'm at school? Mother of Irene I hope not, I use that sugar in my tea and food.

We get home and I take them of their leashes. I do my homework and then I start cooking dinner. I suddenly feel Yun and Asher's presence. I freeze and I try to concentrate on where it is coming from. Ugh this is annoying I can't tell.

I finish cooking dinner and eat. I stay very alert and ready to fight if I need to. They don't show up. Before I know it it's time for bed. I cuddle with Celestia and Shadow as I fall asleep because I'm worried about Yun and Asher. What if they try something?