Ch210-Taking Care Of Aph?

Sunday

Gene's P.O.V.

To make up for everything I have done I am going to take care of Aphmau. Or at least try. The Ro'Meave brothers are helping as well but none of us really know what to do. Aphmau is still covered in cuts and we have asked Lucinda for a healing potion. She will be over later today.

I am checking on Aphmau when I hear her wake up. She looks around confused and then she sees me.

"G-Gene? What's going on?" She asks

"Well after we saved you from Ivy we took you here" I say

"Who is "we"?" She replies confused

"Garroth, Vylad, Zane and I" I reply

"Oh ok, well thank you" she says

"Now all you need to do is relax, Lucinda will give you a potion of healing later and the Ro'Meave brothers an I will take care of you" I say

"Ok, if you say so, just don't burn my house down" she says laughing

"We won't, now if you need to you can like t-take a shower or something" I say trying not to blush

NO GENE DON'T IMAGINE HER IN THE SHOWER, UGHHHHHH!

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Gene awkwardly walks out of my room and I notice that I can speak and move again. I head to the bathroom and lock the door to make sure no accidents happen. Yeah I'm sure it would be an accident.

I turn on the faucet and I take a shower. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner to get rid of all the dirt and blood in my hair. Wow I really am covered in cuts. I can't use my healing powers due to a lack of energy so it's a good thing Lucinda is bringing over some potions.

I get out of the shower and I get dressed in a pair of black leggings, a crop-top woollen purple jumper and a pair of purple wooly socks. I'm going to be in bed today so there is really no point in me wearing any make up, but I don't want my lips to get chapped so I put on some grape Fanta lipgloss.

I blow dry my hair and I leave it down. When I am done I go to my room and get into bed. I don't notice how tired I am until my head hits the pillow and I am fast asleep. I guess I'm trusting the boys with my house and my like.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Gene told us that Aphmau has woken up and she seems to be alright. Apparently she doesn't have much memory of the place she was at or Ivy being there. I hear the shower turn on so I know she is alright.

Zane is in charge of cooking breakfast because he insisted he could do it. I know he can't and honestly I think the kitchen might really burn down. I stand by him watching to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

"You know Garroth it's really hard to cook when you are looking over my shoulder" he says turning towards me

As he turns an egg drops on the ground. Vylad walks into the kitchen and he slips over the egg crashing into Zane and I with a loud bang. As I try to get up my hand slips and I fall on Zane making him yell. Soon enough the kitchen is filled with all of us yelling at each other.

Gene's P.O.V.

I was putting a glass of water in Aphmau's room when I hear a few loud bangs and a lot of yelling. I rush downstairs to see what is going on and I go into the kitchen. I trip over something slippery and fall on top of the three boys. Soon enough I am part of the group of yelling.

We hear a knock at the door but we ignore it. Someone walks in and hits us all on the head. It's max, Sky, Dylan, Barney, Jin and Ross.

"We could here you from down the street!" Sky says

"What is going on?" Dylan asks

"Well Zane can't cook" Garroth says

"And Garroth is and annoying but face" Zane fires back

This sparks another round of fighting and we hear footsteps on the stairs. Aphmau walks down and as usual she looks really cute. She looks around confused.

"What's going on and why are there so many people in my house?" She says

"Oh you are just dreaming all of this" Ross says quickly

"Oh really?" She says rubbing her eyes

"Umm yeah, go back to bed" Sky says softly

Aphmau goes back up to her room and falls asleep. We continue everything quietly. We clean up the kitchen and cook some food properly. When everything is ready we bring the food up to her room and wake Aphmau up.

While she is eating we all go downstairs and watch some T.V.. Soon enough Lucinda is here with the potion if healing. We give it to Aphmau and her scars are heals and she looks just as beautiful as ever.

Ivy's P.O.V.

I have no idea how Aphmau escaped. The spell I put on her shouldn't have wore off for another three days. How did she do it? Did someone help her?

No there was no one else in the forest that could have. She disappeared while I was talking with Garroth which is really weird. She must have just used the opportunity while I was gone to escape. Anyway now I need to figure out a new plan.

Everyone loves Aphmau and she doesn't deserve that. I think I have an idea. I'll call in Alex and Lilly from my old school to come and help me. No way Aphmau is going to get out of this without a few broken bones. Now to make sure there is no flaws in my plan. OHHHH I can't wait.