Ch233-Stabbed

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Ahh Tuesday. What's wrong with Tuesday? It's after Monday but before Wednesday. There isn't really anything wrong with it except for the fact that it is a school day and who likes school? Wait I like school, but I don't like math.

I mean who the nether likes math? Well I'm sure some people do and hey, they can like what they want, but I just find math way to hard. Why do I need to know all of these quad formulas and scientific trilogic formulas?

On that thought I get out of bed and I go take a shower. I wash myself with strawberry shortcake body wash and then I get out. I get dressed in a pair of black shorts, a purple floaty top and a pair of purple ankle boots. I brush my hair and pull it into a messy bun on the top of my head with some purple flowers in it.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and strawberry marshmallow lipgloss. I brush my teeth and use some mouth wash. I look in the mirror to make sure I look ok and then I go to the kitchen. I feel really good about myself today.

I make some breakfast and I feed Celestia and Shadow. When I have finished eating I pack my school bag with my books and the things I need for today. I say goodbye to my dogs and I walk to school with the Sky army and the Ro'Meave brothers.

We discuss Barney's goat problems and I notice that I'm walking a little closer to Jin. I guess it's because he is the only person who knows what I'm going through. I'm so grateful to have a friend like him. I know my other friends would help to but I don't want to put more people in danger.

We get to school and I go to my locker, I grab my things for my first lesson which is English. I walk over to Jin and I talk to him. We don't have the same lesson which is a bit disappointing but I don't think I have Yun or Asher in my class so that's a good thing.

Yun's P.O.V.

Who does Jin think he is? He has been hanging around Aphmau all morning and he is glaring at Asher and I. What does he know? No Aphmau wouldn't have told him, unless he over heard Asher and I talking yesterday.

Well if he knows then I guess I'll just have to eliminate him...

Good thing I bought a knife...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

The bell for class goes and Jin and I say goodbye to each other. We head to our classes and I prepare to sit through a boring and slow first lesson. I like English but it can get very slow and tiring if it is the first lesson and you are already bored. It also depends on the teacher.

*Time Skip To Lunch*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

The second the bell goes for lunch everyone grabs their stuff and runs, or as Ross would say Books it, out of the class room to the cafeteria. I go to my locker and I put my things into it. I head to the cafeteria and I get my food.

I sit down with my friends and Jin says that I should at least tell the Sky Army about what's going on with Asher and Yun. He says that they know Asher very personally just like I do and they could help up. I agree with him.

We tell Sky, Ross, Dylan and Barney because they are the only ones who know Asher. When I left my old school Dylan came around the same time I left. He met Asher and then Asher moved. So that's how they knew each other.

Yun's P.O.V.

I have my knife hidden in my coat and I'm watching Jin very intently. The bell for class goes and everyone heads off. I took Jin's phone so he has a reason to be late. He looks for it and I yell out to him.

"Hey Jin looking for something?" I ask holding out his phone

"Hey! Give it back!" He yells

I jump through the window on the bottom floor and it breaks with a loud crash. I run towards the back of the school and I make sure Jin is following me. Haha perfect, I thought he was supposed to be the smart one in his group.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

There is a loud crashing sound that runs through out the whole school. I notice that Jin isn't in my class and he is supposed to be. I know that Jin wouldn't skip school and I immediately can tell something is wrong.

I tell the teacher what is going on and she allows my friends and I to leave. My group, Garroth's group and Aaron's group all run out to the cafeteria. I run around to the main hallway that links to the back of the school.

Aaron tells me that he can see Yun and Jin. We run towards them and just as we do a knife is bought down on Jin. Before anyone can react at all I run out and I get stabbed in the stomach. Ugh this hurts but at least Jin isn't hurt.

Jin's P.O.V.

I was almost stabbed but I would have rather been stabbed that Aphmau. Asher runs towards Yun and knocks him out. They both disappear into thin air but we don't need to worry about that right now.

Aphmau collapses into my arms and everyone runs up to us. I pick her up bridal-style and we run as fast as we can to the nurses office. The nurse must be on a break because no one is here. Lucinda immediately gets to work using potions on Aphmau.

"The potions aren't working" Lucinda says "that knife had a very powerful poison on it"

"What was the poison?" I ask

"It's called nightshade, it affects the mind and causes people to die" Lucinda explains

"Aphmau's going to die?" Cadenza says bursting into tears

We are all crying. Aphmau can't die, it can't end like this, I never even got to confess my love. Please there has to be a way.

"WAIT A SECOND Kawaii-Chan knows an antidote" Kawaii-Chan says gasping

"Really? What is it?" Garroth asks

"Well we need to go to the wolf pack, the ones that kidnaped Aphmau-senpai, they have the antidote" Kawaii-Chan says nervously

"I think we should, if we don't do this Aphmau will die" I say

"So I guess we are going to the werewolf pack?" Lowell says

"I can't wait to see Fenrir again" Vylad says sarcastically

I know that he hates them but we really need the antidote. I have heard that he likes Aphmau so maybe he would be willing to help. If not then I guess we will need to take drastic measures to make sure Aphmau is safe.

Asher's P.O.V.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YUN! I know he was attacking Jin and Aphmau ran out and saved Jin. He had poison on that knife so for all I know Aphmau is dead. I can't let this happen. She never took me back, we never had our future. I'll kill Yun of she does die.