Ch245-Laurance's Tickets

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I didn't get any sleep again tonight. These nightmares are going to be the complete end of me. If I don't sleep then I might really die. I don't know what to do, I know that Lucinda is working on a potion for it but I don't know when it will be ready.

Anyway I should probably get ready for the day. NAHHH I'm not taking a shower unless I have to. I'm going to go watch T.V. for the whole day. I am addicted to super nanny right now. I don't have kids but if I did I would totally use this show.

I hear my phone ringing and I look at it. It's Laurance. Hmm this should be interesting.

Xx Phone Call End xX

(A-Aphmau, L-Laurance)

A-Hello?

L-Hey Aphmau, I have something to ask you

A-Ok?

L-Well I got tickets to a play of the movie Mulan, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me

A-Of course I would, I can't wait

L-Ok the play will be in about three hours, there isn't really a dress code but it's mainly fancy casual

A-Ok sure, I have the perfect outfit

L-I'm sure you would look beautiful in it

A-Thank you, I'll see you soon

L-Alright, see you soon

Xx Phone Call End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I get up from the couch and I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and I use my lemon pie body wash. I wash my hair with some strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I get out of the shower and I get dressed. Today I'm wearing a long sleeve purple top and a black pencil skirt. I put on black flats.

I blow dry my hair and then I brush my hair into a low side ponytail. I apply mascara, eyeliner and apple lemon lipgloss. I brush my teeth and I spray on my perfume. I make sure that everything looks good and then I go downstairs for breakfast.

I feed Celestia and Shadow and I have breakfast myself. When I finish breakfast I decide to do a bit of cleaning. I shouldn't get dirty because my house is really clean but there is a bit of dog hair. Not much though because Celestia and Shadow don't really shed.

I use one of those weird hair catches on my clothes when I have finished cleaning. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to the front door. I see Laurance and smile at him. He smiles back and I say goodbye to my dogs. We get into his car.

Laurance's P.O.V.

Aphmau looks so pretty, but she does look sleep deprived, I wonder if anything is wrong? If anything is wrong with her I'm going to stop it. But anyway back to my original point, she looks so beautiful. I love her hair and eyes and face and personality. Wow I need to stop now.

We arrive at the theatre and we get to our seats. We wait for a little bit and then the play starts. We watch it and Aphmau seems to really enjoy it. I'm so glad I got these tickets. I out my hand over Aphmau's hand and she smiles.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

After the play we go into the main hall. We talk a bit about sneaking backstage. We sneak in through the back door and we walk around a bit. As we are walking around we see some of the actors.

No one seems to realise that we aren't supposed to be there. Laurance and I take some photos with the actors and we get some acting tips. Apparently if you drink warm water before performing it makes your voice clearer.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around and see a guy with rainbow hair. It looks so cool.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" He says flirtatiously

Oh no not another cassanova, I know I have some friends that are cassanovas but I can't deal with to many.

"Umm I'm just here because I wasn't, well umm" I say stumbling on my words

"Excuse me, please take your arm off my girlfriend" Laurance says removing the rainbow guys hand from my shoulder

Wait a second, I'm not Laurance's girlfriend. I guess he wanted to use this as a way to stop birthday cake over here to quit flirting with my.

We leave the back stage area and we walk to the park. We get some ice cream and we sit down. Laurance asks me if everything is ok and I contemplate telling him the truth, eventually I tell him honestly about all of the nightmares.

He hugs me and tells me that everything will be alright. I am really happy that I told another person. I feel like whenever I tell someone about my nightmares it takes some of the weight off my shoulders. It is so much easier. Although I don't want to tell anyone about it unless they ask.

Laurance and I talk about the play. It was such a good play. I love the songs there are so nice, the play was Mulan 1 and 2 mixed together. These is a song called lesson number 1 and it is such a good song.

After a while Laurance and I say goodbye to each other. I head home and suddenly my phone rings. I look at the caller I.D. and it is Lucinda. Maybe it's something to do with the nightmares.

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(A-Aphamu, L-Lucinda)

A-Hello Lucinda

L-Hello Aph, I have some good news

A-Really, what is it?

L-Well I finished a potion to help you with the nightmares, it will last about a week, until we have Yun and Asher locked up I will keep making it. It is a really easy potion to make.

A-Thank you so much Lucinda

L-No problem, now I need to go, I have a snake on the loose around here somewhere for a potion

A- A-Alright I'll see you soon

L-I sent my familiar over with the potion, anyway goodbye

Xx Phone Call End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Thank Irene that Lucinda made this potion. Next up is locking up Yun and Asher. I wonder how we will do this? Maybe I could be used as bait. My friends will never let me do that. Well actually they might. I have no idea.