Ch323-Boys Against Eachother

Friday

Ean's P.O.V.

I have decided how I'm going to turn all of Aphmau's friends against each other. The one thing I know about Aphmau is she hates it when she is treated like an object that boys can claim for themselves. She also hates it when people argue over her.

If I can make all her friends angry at each other then I can be there for her while she is upset. She will ultimately leave her friendship group, become the alpha of the werewolves, then help me overthrow Zayev and then I will be Alpha.

But for now let's start with the blond haired boy with blue eyes.

"Hey you're name is Garroth correct?" I ask walking up to him

"Yeah it is, why?" He asks

"Well I overhead some guy called Laurance saying that you were dating Ivy" I say "He said something about having Aphmau All to himself now"

"Oh did he now?" Garroth says, his eyes turning dark

"Yeah, I was just wondering if Laurance was ok for Aphmau because he seemed a bit off and I care a lot about Aphmau" I say

Garroth doesn't say another word but he walks over to where Laurance is standing and starts to yell at him. I already told Laurance about how Garroth lied to him and he is trying to date Aphmau knowing he has a crush on her.

I walk over to Aaron who is reading a book about some sort of wall in Berlin.

"Hey Aaron is it true your mother is in hospital?" I ask pretending to be worried

"Yeah it is, how do you know?" He replies

"Well I overhead some guy making fun of your mother and I just wanted you to know" I say

"Who was it" he asks narrowing his eyes

"I think is was some kid named Zane, he is the brother of Garroth" I say

"Thank you for telling me" Aaron says storming off

Xx Time Skip To Lunch xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I sit down with my food next to Katelyn and immediately notice that there are no boys here, at all. I ask Katelyn about it and she says that she has seen all of hem arguing all day. That's strange they never argue like that and if it's all of them, something must be going on.

I get up and I look around for any of the boys, I see Aaron and Zane about to punch each other and I step in. I grab Aaron's fist and glare at him.

"What's going on?" I ask them

"Aaron is accusing me of things" Zane says almost yelling at me

"Both of you need to calm down-" I start to say as I hear more yelling

I turn to see Garroth arguing with Laurance and I hear my name being thrown around. I immediately walk over to them and pull them apart.

"Aphmau are you dating Laurance?" Garroth asks

"What?" I reply confused

"So it's true then, you are dating Garroth" Laurance replies

"Who told you this?" I ask

Before they have the chance to reply I see a bunch of other boys from my group all arguing. Sky and Jin are fist fighting and poor Ross is up against Vylad. I can't stay here and watch this anymore.

I walk over to the old cherry blossom tree behind the school. I climb up the tree and hide in the leaves. I can't go back to school today. It really hurts that all of my friends are arguing like they are.

"Aphmau?" I hear someone say

I look down and see Zayev smiling.

"What do you want?" I ask with venom dripping from my voice

"Well I want to know if you want to be alpha female" he asks

"NO, GO AWAY!" I yell at him

His smirk falters and he slowly walks away, I smile and feel a bit better now that I have taken out a bit of my anger on someone, I hear more footsteps and I look down to see Ean.

"Hey Ean, what's up?" I ask

"I was wondering why you were sitting out here alone?" He asks

He is such a good person to care about me like that even though we haven't really hung out that much.

"I was just spending some time alone to get my thoughts off of the guys who are arguing" I sigh

He climbs up the tree and sits facing the opposite of me. I tell him about the fact they are arguing and he seems really shocked. I'm glad I have someone to tell to about this. Although I feel like he already knows some information and he is acting a little strangely. At least it's better ham having a bunch of guys fighting for no reason.