Ch246- An Interesting Story

Monday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I open my eyes and I smile to myself. The potion Lucinda sent over must have worked because last night I didn't have any nightmares. I slept well and I feel much better. I haven't been able to sleep and I finally paid my sleep debt.

I don't think anyone realised that I looked sleep deprived which I'm happy about. Only, I kind of wish they did so I could get free tea. No I would never use my friends like that. All this thinking about tea makes me hungry, I should probably get up.

I get out of bed and I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and I use my lemon pie body wash. I get out of the shower and I get dressed. Today I am wearing a purple flowy top and a pair of black shorts. I put on a pair of purple flats.

I brush my hair and I leave it down. I put on a purple and blue flower crown. I apply waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and Nutella lipgloss. This lipgloss is still clear, it just tastes like Nutella. Which I found out according to the official Nutella website is pronounced new-tell-uh, yeah my brain exploded to.

I brush my teeth and then spray one some perfume. I skip to the kitchen and I make breakfast for myself. I feed Celestia and Shadow. I clean up the dishes and then I pack my bag for school. I say goodbye to my dogs and then I go to school.

When I get to school I go to my locker and I get out my things for my first lesson. I walk over to where my friends are standing. We talk about class today and apparently we are watching a sad video. Good thing I wore waterproof make up today.

The bell for class goes and we walk to our desks. The teacher starts playing the movie and it is a story about an abandoned baby. The newborn baby who was less than hours old was found by a Good Samaritan in a paper bag by a dumpster.

The baby was put into foster care then 30 something years later she wanted to know about her birth family. This woman who specialises in D.N.A. found a brother and sister to the first baby who had also been abandoned. At this point I was crying.

The D.N.A. woman then found a first cousin on the maternal side of the children. She looked through the cousins Facebook and found out that the Good Samaritan was friends with the cousin. Upon further research it was found that the Good Samaritan was the children's biological mother.

When the bell goes for lunch we all walk out. A lot of people are crying, even some of the boys. I walk over to cloud and we discuss the movie. He tells me that this story hit close to home because he was abandoned by his mum.

I hug him and I can feel him clinging in to me. I'm guessing that he hasn't hugged anyone for years. I feel so sorry for him. I continue hugging him until he pulls away. We walk to the cafeteria and have some lunch. The whole school is talking about the video.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

The talk about the video hasn't calmed down at all. By now everyone has seen it. It is such an amazing story. Its like an anime with plot twists and secret identities.

Anyway, I grab my things and I start walking home. I get to my house and u have some food. Then I call Celestia and Shadow, clip on their leashes and we begin walking to the park. At the park I let them of their leashes in this special little puppy playground.

I see Abby in the swing and I walk over to her. She sees me and smiles. Abby runs up and hugs me. I ask her where her brother is and she says that he is getting ice cream. I push her on the swing and eventually Jeffory comes back.

I walk up to him and we start talking. He apologises for not getting me ice cream.

"Jeffory you are to nice, you didn't even know I wash here" I say laughing

"Well yeah but" he says stumbling in his words

"No buts, you didn't know I was here" I say smiling

"When are you two going to start dating?" Abby asks

We both blush and thankfully Jeffory's phone rings. It's his mother asking him to come home to help with cooking dinner. I say goodbye to them

Cloud's P.O.V.

I walked into the park and the first thing I see is Aphmau. I almost run over and talk to her when I see who she is with. It's Jeffory. Ugh what is he doing here? I guess Garroth was right, he does use his little sister to his advantage. I know he loves his little sister but he also loves Aphmau.

Suddenly Jeffory checks his phone and then walks away. Aphmau is smiling so I'm guessing he had to do something. I walk over to Aphmau and she smiles at me. The hug we had earlier was nice, I haven't been hugged for so long.

We talk for a bit and eventually the sun starts to set. Aphmau says that she needs to go so I say goodbye to her and she heads off with her dogs. She is so pretty. I really wish I could just go up and slap Jeffory for trying to get her.

Aphmau's P.O.V

It was so nice talking to Cloud. He is so adorable. He is like a kitten. Anyway I just realised that I promised Garroth, Zane and Vylad I would come over for dinner. I suddenly sprint home and I manage to get over to their house in a matter of minutes.

I'm super glad that they invited me over for dinner. What did I do to deserve friends like this? They are so nice and always worrying about me. I head into their house and we sit down for dinner. I hope nothing ever disrupts this.