Ch279-The Train

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up to Lucinda shaking me. She is bugging me to get up. I know I need to but I really don't want to. If I do then it will be like everything that has happened actually happened. I don't want any of this to be real.

But it is real and I need to get ready for whatever fight happens. I need to protect my friends. After all this is my issue that I'm sharing with them and I can't leave them alone. No matter how tired I am. Which brings me back to the fact that I need to get up.

I open my eyes and smile. Lucinda tells me that we all need to get up and get ready now because she can feel Yun and Asher's presences getting closer. I can sort of feel it to which I guess is a very bad thing.

I quickly go to one of the rooms in the abandoned house and I get dressed. Today I'm wearing a pair of black leggings, a black t-shirt and a pair of black flats. I brush my hair and I pull it into a high ponytail.

I apply water proof mascara, eyeliner and caramel popcorn flavoured lipgloss. I go to the main room and I have some of the food that Cadenza has made for us. I feed Celestia and Shadow some food. When we are done eating we pack up all of our belongings.

We bring out our things to the cars. We decide that it would be best to leave our cars here because it will mean that Asher and Yun can't follow a road anymore. They will have less idea of where we are. Luckily we all have backpacks and things so we don't need to carry anything really heavy.

It's still kind of dark and cold outside so Yun and Asher probably won't be up yet. Luckily I am wide awake so I'm not falling asleep. Shadow and Celestia are very excited about the early morning exercise but I'm getting tired.

We walk through the forest and eventually come to a hill. We walk up to the top and look at the view. The sun is just starting to rise and it looks beautiful. I realise that I'm holding my breath. How long am I going to be away from Phoenix Drop?

What if for some reason I don't come back? This might be my last time seeing Phoenix Drop. I look around and I see a few people with tears in their eyes. I'm guessing we are all thinking the same thing. I feel someone wrap their arm around my shoulders and I turn to see Garroth.

Apparently I was crying to. I hug Garroth and we smile at each other. Lucinda wipes away her tears and tells us that there is a train station very close to here and we should go there. She begins to walk down the hill and we follow.

We after a while of walking we finally make it to the train station. One of the trains is just starting to move. Without talking we know what to do. We manage to catch up to the slow moving and jump on the cargo cart.

When we are all on the train we breath out a sight of relief.

"What are you doing in my cart?" We hear a voice ask

We turn to see a man in very ripped dirty clothing. He is very old and looks very poor. I think he is a hobo.

"Umm we're sorry we just need to get on a train to run away" Cadenza says

"Ahh I have a story about running away" the hobo states

Ohh he is one of those hobos with a million stories

"Have you ever heard the tale of The Black Knight and Lady Mystiria? Well if not then clean out your ears and listen well" the hobo says

Xx Story Start xX

Lady Mystiria's P.O.V.

It was just another ordinary day in the castle. The ladies where teaching young kings and girls manners and how to behave. The Knights where practising jousting and fighting. The King and queen are dealing with social matters and the serpents were working hard.