Ch231- Chasing

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sue rising and the birds chirping. I still feel a little shaken up about what happened yesterday. I don't think that they were really there. It must have just been a figment of my imagination. Yeah I'm sure that is what it was.

I should get up now so I get out of bed. I bounce into the living room and I play some Minecraft. I school some people in skywars and I am super happy about that, take that nerds, I love Minecraft and skywars. I spend to much time on my computer.

After a few rounds I feed Celestia and Shadow and I eat some breakfast myself. I go to the bathroom and I take a shower. I use some strawberry shortcake body wash. I get out of the shower and I get dressed.

I wear a pair of purple ripped skinny ripped pants, a blue off-the-shoulder t-shirt and a pair of blue ankle boots. I brush my hair and I leave it down, no point putting it up on a weekend. I apply mascara, eyeliner and pink lemonade lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray son some perfume.

I go back into the living room and I grab Celestia and Shadow's leads and I tell them that we are going on a walk. I clip on their leashes and we walk out the door. We go for a walk and I walk around the park with them.

When I get back home I let them off their leashes and I go make some tea. I hear a knock at the door and I go answer it. It is Laurance. I invite him inside and he is acting a bit strange. I wonder what is wrong?

Laurance's P.O.V.

I went to Aphmau's house to see if everything is ok. I know I'm acting strange but I'm really scared tang something has happened to her. Nothing is out of the ordinary so I'm guessing Asher and Yun aren't anywhere around here.

Aphmau invites me for some tea and I drink some with her. While I'm sitting down I look around the room to see if anything is here. Nothing is strange or out of place which is a little bit odd considering she is being stalked by 2 Yanderes. Oh I know one way to check.

While Aphmau is standing up washing some of the dishes I turn her around I kiss her on the lips. She turns bright red and i find it so cute. This is a win-win situation, I got to kiss Aphmau and I get to see if there are any Yanderes watching.

Yun's P.O.V.

Asher and I were watching Aphmau all morning. We didn't go completely crazy and watch her showering and getting dressed however we did see Laurance kiss her. I have to grab Asher so he doesn't smash the window and kill Laurance.

Aphmau is blushing a lot. Ugh I want to be the person to make her blush like that. What do they have that I don't? I have known of her for longer, all I have done is tried to show everyone that she belongs to me. I didn't really do anything wrong.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

After a little while Laurance has to go because Cadenza needs a model to wear her dresses while she finishes making them. I wave goodbye to him and then I go back into my house. I hear noise coming from upstairs and I run up there.

I open the door and the second I do I am pushed down onto the floor and a knife is held at my throat. Wait this is Asher. WHAT THE NETHER IS HE DOING?! WHY WOULD HE BE DOING THIS TO ME?

Yun's P.O.V.

I was concentrating really hard on a game on my phone and when I look up I see that Asher isn't here anymore. Wait where did he go? I look around a little bit and I can't find him anywhere he couldn't have tried to go after Aphmau right?

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I act quickly and I push Asher off me. I stand up and I immediately run out of the room. I can hear Asher chasing after me. I kind of wish I had clap on and off lights so while I'm running we just clap our hands and the lights turn off and on. This isn't what I need to be thinking about right now.

I want to fight him but he has a knife and I'm not willing to put my life in risk to fight Asher. I need to somehow trap him and then I can freeze him in an ice block and turn him into the police. Yeah that sure is a plan.

Eventually Asher stops and I take a few steps back. He looks up at me and I am feel myself shaking.

"Aphmau why did you leave me?" He asks

"What?" I say confused that's not what I expected him to say

"When you moved to Phoenix Drop, you left me" He says

"I told you that since my parents went missing I needed to move schools to save money" I reply confused "And if you don't remember you smashed a plate on my head"

"I was angry, I dint knew what I was doing, like this" he says and he starts chasing me again

Yun's P.O.V.

I look into Aphmau's kitchen and I see Asher chasing her. What the nether could he be doing? I sneak into her house and the second she is out of the room I knock out Asher and take him outside.

I go back up the tree and I wake him up. I ask him what he was doing and he looks at me confused. I guess his Shadow Knight side took over him and he didn't know what he was doing. Oh well it doesn't matter.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Asher isn't here anymore, I have no idea were he went. I'm glad he is gone. But why was he so confused about why I left? I told him so many times.