Ch309-New year

A/N: Another time skip past Christmas. I had noting planned for the Christmas chapters anyway and I want to move the story along. New year new story lines :).

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up excitedly, it's a brand new year. Last night Lucinda had an amazing New Years party and we stayed up until lay least three. I'm just so exhausted. It's the afternoon now and I really want to get up and start the new year.

Celestia is staying over at Gene's house so she and Shadow can be closer so I'm alone for the first week of the year but I'm not upset. I'm excited, it really makes me thing about when I first came here and l was alone in my house. Speaking of which I need to go see Garroth, Zane and Vylad today.

I go to the bathroom and have a shower. I wash my hair with apple shampoo and conditioner. I get out and get dressed in a pair of purple and black pants, a purple woollen cropped top and a pair of black boots. I blow dry my hair and leave it down, it gives me extra warmth in this cold weather.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and rhubarb flavoured lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in some perfume. When I'm done I walk to the kitchen and grab some breakfast. I wonder if Garroth is up by now? He should be since Vylad would have them all up by twelve.

I finish breakfast and walk over to their house. I knock on the door and it opens, Garroth is standing there. He has no shirt on, his hair is a mess and his pyjama pants are still on him.

"Did you forget I was coming?" I ask

He stares at me in shock and then slams the door in my face. I jump back in fright from the loud slam. I can hear yelling inside.

"GARROTH WHO WAS THAT?!" I hear Zane yell

"APHMAU!" Garroth yells back

"DID YOU SLAM THE DOOR IN HER FACE?!" Vylad yells

"YES!" Garroth replies

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? OPEN IT UP!" Zane argues

"I CAN'T, I'M NOT WEARING A SHIRT!" Garroth

I sigh and open the door. I walk in and close it behind me.

"I've seen you without a shirt on before. You aren't the most private guy I k is" I laugh

Vylad comes into the main room and walks with me to the kitchen. Zane and Garroth whisper fight about something. I sit down with Vylad in the living room.

"So what did you need?" I ask Vylad, referring to him asking me over

"Well I was wondering about what has you and Gene so tied up" he says "Something seems to be going on"

"Oh I forgot to tell you" I say "Celestia is pregnant so Gene and I are trying to make sure Shadow and Celestia are together for a majority of the pregnancy time.

"Oh wow really? That's really cool" He replies

"Yeah, I'm very happy. You might be able to have one of the puppies when they grow old enough" I say

"Really? Thank you" Vylad smiles "So what are your new year resolutions?"

"Well I don't really have anything to improve" I answer "But I guess I want to go to Spain. It's not really a resolution but it's something I want to do"

"That's cool. I just want to get an A in French class" Vylad laughs

We continue talking until Zane walks in with Garroth behind him.

"Umm sorry about slamming the door in your face" Garroth says

"Oh it's fine, you didn't meant to" I smile

They sit down with us and we talk about our plans for the new year. Maybe I could do a few of their resolutions with him like helping Vylad with his French.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I''m still so embarrassed about Aphmau seeing me just as I some up and slamming the door in her face. I know she doesn't mind but it still makes me really upset. Aph is so sweet and she would never say that she was angry at me.

But she is to sweet sometimes, all her attention is on Vylad while they are talking. I go to interrupt them but Zane stops me. We glare at each other but then laugh it off. Aph turns to ask what's so funny so we shut-up quickly.

"Oh nothing" I say

"Yeah, just this funny actor called Sebastian Stan. He is so weird" Zane smiles

Aph's face looks a bit confused.

"Sebastian Stan? As In Bucky Barnes from marvel?" She asks "He is pretty funny but it's not what he is known for"

"What's marvel?" Vylad asks

Aphmau's eyes light up and so do mine. We begin frantically explaining the marvel franchise and it ends with making Vylad and Zane watch the iron man, hulk, Thor, captain America and avenger movies.