Ch242-Cake

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I get up and I'm bright and happy. No nightmares again, I'm really happy I'm not suffering from nightmares anymore. I'm really hoping it stays this way, what do I have to do to keep it this wa? I will do anything.

I get out of my bed and I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and I wash my hair. I use my lemon pie body wash and then I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I get out of the shower and I get dressed.

Today I'm wearing a white t-shirt, a black skirt that goes to my lower thighs and a pair of purple high. I brush my hair and I pull it into a high ponytail. I apply mascara, eyeliner and gummy bear lipgloss. I spray on some perfume and I brush my teeth.

I go to the kitchen and I make breakfast, I feed Celestia and Shadow. I pack my bag for school and I quickly head out because I realise that I'm almost late. I run to school and then I get to school. I go to my locker and I grab out my things.

I manage to get to school before the closing gate bell which was really lucky. I join up with my friends and we talk about a bunch of things. Missy tried to dye her own hair and she ended up with green hair.

It looks like as Sky would say "Someone took a Do-Do on her head". I laugh and him and his joke, why does he make some things so funny? I wish I could do that, I would make a joke out of everything. Well I guess I already do.

The bell for class goes and we head off. I walk to my first class which is English. I sit next to Laurance and the teacher walks in. She gives us the task of writing a small story. I write a random story about Undertale and Alice in wonderland mixed. It ended up really cool.

It is lunch time and I go to the bathroom. While I'm in the bathroom I feel a presence behind me. They are really close to me. I turn around and I don't see anything. Nobody is here, I definitely felt some thing though. Someone is following me.

Asher's P.O.V.

I'm trying to use this potion in Aphmau. It will give her permanent nice dreams. But I have to do this without getting caught because if I get caught it will look really bad. But at least Aphmau won't as scared as she was when she was having nightmares.

Anyway I should probably get away from here before I get caught. I jump out of the school and I walk down the back ally way. I walk down a few alleyways. They aren't the best places, there are lots of bad people here

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I go to my next class which is home ec. The teacher tells us that we are going to be making a cake. Any type of cake, I group up with Dante and he says yes. We discuss what kind of cake we want to make and he says a game controller cake.

I laugh and agree. We try to make a play station 4 controller. I make the cake batter and Dante lines the tin. He puts some flour in my hair and I blow flour on him. We out the cakes in the oven and clean ourselves up.

When the cakes finish baking we get them out of the oven and we take them out of the cake pans. We lay them sown on the bench and start cutting them. We cover them in icing and fondant and when we are finally sine it is the end of the day.

We take photos and send it to the teacher. We get a cake transporter tray and put our cake on the tray. Dante invites me over for afternoon tea and I agree. I grab my things and we walk to his house.

We out the cake down on the kitchen bench and Gene walks in. He asks for some cake and we cut it. We all have a piece. This is really good cake. Dante and I are so good at cooking, this is why I always work with him on cooking projects.

Dante and I go up to his room and we play video games. I say that I'm going to the bathroom and I head there.

Dante's P.O.V.

Aww yeah, I have Aphmau here in my room playing video games alone. I wonder if I should get her something to eat, no she just had cake. What about to drink? Yeah I'll do that.

I go down to the kitchen and I see Gene in there.

"So Dante, you have Aphmau alone?" He asks

"Ya, what's it to you?" I reply

"Oh I was just wondering, I'll probably steal her from you later" eh says

I try to throw a punch at him but he ducks, I storm off to my room and I get back before Aphmau gets back. We continue our game and eventually win. Haha bowser is such a looser. I'm glad I finally bet this game with the help of Aphmau.

Aphmau suddenly gets really excited and she shows me something called YouTube 360. It's a youtube video that you look around on. It is so cool. I saw a few of these a few weeks ago but I didn't know how to move so I was just looking down.

We decide to watch a movie and we start playing a movie. I suddenly feel pressure on my arm and shoulder. I look to my shoulder and Aphmau is leaning in me. This is all I ever asked for. Her eyes are looking a little tired and I allow her to fall asleep on me. I kiss her forehead and keep watching the movie.