Ch232- Jin Finds Out

Monday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

It always takes so many minutes to turn of my alarm clock on a Monday morning. I mean can you blame me? Who likes Monday's? They are so close far from the weekend and yet so close to Sunday. It's like it's teasing you saying "Haha so close yet so far"

The things I think about on a Monday morning. Well at least I'm thinking about this rather that Asher and Yun. MOTHER OF IRENE NOW IM THINKING ABOUT YUN AND ASHER. Ugh this is not how I want to start a Monday, or any day.

I gate out of bed and I take a long hot shower and I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I use some strawberry body wash and then I get out of the shower. Today I'm wearing a pair of light pink shorts, a white top, a pink and white cardigan and a pair of pink ballet flats.

I brush my hair and I braid it over my shoulder. Of course I put a flower crown on and a few fake flowers in my hair. I apply mascara, eyeliner and candy apple lipgloss. I spray on some watermelon perfume and I brush my teeth.

I head to the kitchen and I make some breakfast for myself and my dogs. I clean up the dishes and then pack my school bag. If I go to school today then I'll see Asher and I really don't want to do that. I guess I have to though.

Oh I just remembered that I have a dance class at school today and part of our physical education curriculum. I pack my dance clothes in my school bag as well so I have something to dance in. These clothes I'm wearing are cute but they aren't dance clothes.

I say goodbye to my dogs and I head off to school. I walk to school with Sky, Ross, Jin, Barney, Dylan, Max and Red. Sky is talking about how we should have a name for our group and he suggests the Sky army.

"Ross and the Rossomes!" Ross yells

"GOAT'S MILK!" Barney shouts

"Sky army it is" Jin says laughing

I join him in laughter and Ross and Barney look a little disappointed. It's so Kawaii how they really wanted the name that they chose. Maybe we can have more than one name. Although I really do like the Sky army.

We get to school and we go to our lockers. I grab my dance stuff and I go to the bathrooms to get changed. In the girl's bathroom there are already some girls getting changed so I wait my turn. Eventually a cubical opens and I go in and get changed.

When I have put on my dance clothes I put a jumper over the top so I don't get to cold. I put my things in my locker and I go to my dance class. I sit down next to Lucinda and Katelyn and we talk while we are waiting for the other girls.

Asher's P.O.V.

I'm in Aphmau's Physical education class and I have to admit she looks amazing in a dance leotard and shorts. Good thing she will be mine, now to get all these other boys to stop looking at her. They are so rude.

Sky and my old group, with three extra people come and sit down a little away from me. I walk up to them to see if I can get any information about Aphmau from them. They glare at me and turn around.

"Hey! What gives?" I ask

"We know what you have done to Aphmau, leave us alone you greasy butter stick" Sky says

"You're not very Rossome" Ross says

To Ross saying that someone isn't Rossome is the highest level of insult so I'm a little offended.