Ch240-Undertale

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Oh my Irene, I didn't have any nightmares last night. I feel so calm and happy. I guess I have Vylad to thank for that. When I spoke with him yesterday I was so happy and sad at the same time. All the scared feelings are all gone.

Asher's P.O.V.

Ok I know I'm supposed to be bad and all but I was watching Aphmau for a few days and I saw yacht she was having nightmares. I used a special potion on her last night so she didn't have any nightmares. If I stop using the potion the nightmares will come back but I couldn't stand seeing her scared.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I really hope the nightmares have gone for good, that would really be a dream come true. Haha get it a dream, yeah ok that was bad even for me. Anyway I should probably get ready for school before I'm late.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I use some lemon pie body wash. I get out of the shower and I get dressed in a purple dress with lace sleeves, a pair of purple flats with a ribbon around my ankles and my amethyst necklace.

I brush my hair and I braid it on the side. I apply mascara, eyeliner and marshmallow-jellybean lipgloss. I spray on some perfume and I brush my teeth. When I have finished getting ready I go to the kitchen.

I make breakfast for myself and then I feed Celestia and Shadow. I pack my bag for school and wash ten dishes. I get really excited about school today. I didn't have any nightmares which means I'm in a good mood and I slept well.

I start walking to school and along the way I see a small bird with a wing that looks slightly distorted. I carefully walk over to it and I see that the wing looks broken. I get out one of my food containers I was going to use for spare canteen food and I put s few tissues in it.

I out the bird in the container and I continue walking to school. I am still holding the bird. Garroth, Zane and Vylad catch up to me and I show them the bird. They say that it is so cute. It is a really pretty bird. I think I'll call it floppy.

I get to school and I go to my locker. I get out my books for my first lesson and I quickly go to Lucinda in the lab. I don't know if I can heal animals. I get to her lab and tell her what happened, she says that she can heal the bird.

She uses a potion on floppy and floppy's wing looks a lot better. I pick up floppy and he flaps around happily. I laugh and Lucinda smiles. Floppy is so cute. We go outside the school and let floppy go. Floppy flies around the school and then flies off to his nest.

I go back inside and I see Ross and Max jumping up and down looking like they are fangirling. I walk over to them and ask them what is going on and why are they fangirling so hard. I wonder if it's something I know about.

"Well we just found out that we both like Undertale" Max says

"What's Undertale?" I ask confused

Ross takes a shocked deep breath in and Max's eyes light up.

"Well I'm glad you asked, Undertale is this game where you are a human and you fell down a hole and you are in the underground. You fight monsters or choose to spare them. It's such a good game, I have played it so many times-" Max manages to say before Ross covers his mouth

"Max, why don't Aphmau and I come over tonight to your house and we can show her" Ross says

"Oh yeah that's a better idea" Max agrees "That is if Aph wants to"

"Of course I do, I can't wait" I say smiling

Sky's P.O.V.

I overheard that Aphmau is going home with Max and Ross to play Undertale. I want to go with them but I don't like Undertale so I can't go. Ugh I can't believe they did this. Ross knows I like Aphmau. Well I know he likes Aphmau so I guess I'm not really any better.

I'm still mad at them and I won't talk to them. Although k will talk to Aphmau, I know I should invite Aphamu over to my place and see if she wants to come instead. I walk over to Aph when she is alone and I ask her if she want to come over.

She says tang she can't because she has something to do tonight. I understand that she is keeping her promise to play Undertale with Max and Ross. I wish I liked the game so I could go with them.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm going home with Max and Ross. We get to Max's house which is of course, right across from mine and Ross' and we put our bags down. We eat some food and then we sit down and start the game.

I get to play and I spare as many people as I can. I'm trying to get the true pacifist route. Although I have died like ten times but it's still really fun. I should totally get this game myself. It is a really cool game.

Ross' P.O.V.

Aphmau is doing the true pacifist run. That means that she doesn't kill or harm anyone no matter what they do to her. I think it's fitting for her. She wouldn't be genocide because that means kills people. Aphmau is way to sweet to kill anybody.