Ch241-YouTube 360

A/N: Ok so basically I finally discovered how to use YouTube 360 and I think I'm too excited. I told everyone I know today XD. All links to the YouTube videos are in my conversations page

Wednesday

Asher's P.O.V.

Last night I snuck into Aphmau's room and I used a potion on her so she would have nice dreams. I need to get more of this potion and quickly. If I don't she is going to go back to nightmares. Although maybe I should stop using the potion so she can overcome the nightmares herself.

I start to hear the alarm clock going off and I teleport out of her room. I watch her sit up and stretch. She is so pretty, even when she has just woken up. I need her to be mine.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I wake up feeling happy. Last night I dreamt about a magical place that is made out of candy and lollies and chocolate and everything sugar. I wish I lived there. And I could eat there without gaining any weight. That would be so cool.

But what's more is that I didn't have any nightmares, I wonder if I have a guardian angel that is protecting me from all my bad dreams. Maybe I should buy a dream catcher. A purple and blue one. I should probably stop letting my mind wander and get ready.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and use some lemon pie body wash. I get out of the shower and I get dressed in a pair of black ripped pants, a sleepless blue top with a collar, black ankle boots and my amethyst and lapis necklace.

I brush my teeth and spray on some perfume. I apply mascara, eyeliner and orange and cinnamon lipgloss. I brush my hair and I leave it down. I put on a fake diamond head peace that goes over the top of my head and the sides of my head with a small diamond on my forehead.

I get out of the bathroom and I pack my school bag. I head to the kitchen and I make breakfast for myself and I feed Celestia and Shadow. When I have finished breakfast I wash my dishes and then I get real to leave.

I say goodbye to Celestia and Shadow and then I walk to school. Max is a little up ahead and I run to catch up with him. We talk about Undertale the who,e way to school. Yesterday we stayed up until 1am playing Undertale. Of course I bought Celestia and Shadow over with me and we had lots of cuddles.

We get to school and go to our lockers. I get out my things for my first lesson and I look on top of the lockers and I see floppy. Floppy's wing looks so much better after the potion. Floppy chirps around and then flies off.

I go join up with my group and Max, Ross and I are still fangirling about Undertale. Lucinda is looking at us like we are crazy and Kawaii-Chan is trying to fangirl with us but she can't keep up with us.

Suddenly Cadenza runs into the school and she looks really excited. Laurance runs up behind her and leans on my shoulder out of breath. Cadenza is saying something about YouTube videos and being able to touch them.

I manage to calm Cadenza down and she tells us what she is so excited about.

"Do you all know what YouTube 360 is?" Cadenza asks us

"Nope" I say

"No idea" Lucinda joins in

"I do, it's an interactive video right?" Sky says

"Yeah" Cadenza agrees "It's basically a YouTube video that you get to look around in. On a computer you use your keyboard or mouse. On a mobile device you use your finger, you can also till your mobile device but it's kind of annoying. But you can only move the screen when the pause and play buttons aren't up. I found a Five Nights At Freddy's version and it is really fun and scary"

Wow I can't believe she said that in one breath. Cadenza then proceeds to show us the video on her iPad. It is absolutely amazing. I touch the screen and I look around. I almost scream when there is a jump scare.

The bell for class goes and we all head off to our classes. I have science with Zane and Lucinda. This lesson is going to be so boring because we have to do stuff on scientific notation and mass atomic numbers. I have no idea haha.

*Time Skip To Lunch*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I out my things in my locker and the I head to lunch. When I sit down I notice Ivy and Missy picking on some of the nerdy group. I yell at her to leave them alone and they ignore me. I use my powers and I flick a bit of water on them.

They scream and run away. Lucinda high fives me and we all laugh. I turn around and Missy is standing behind me. I jump a little because I though she was an animatronic. I think I played to much FNAF. Anyway she tries to hit me and Lucinda turns her into a cat.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm at home and I have already walked Shadow and Celestia. I'm just hanging out watching some more of those 360 videos. It's so cool. You just need to type in "YouTube 360" videos and when the pause and play buttons aren't up you move your arrow keys on a computer and touch the screen on a mobile device.

I hear a knock on the door and I answer it. It is Vylad. I invite him in and show him the FNAF YouTube 360 video. He says that he his going to the bathroom and I wait for him on the couch. Suddenly someone touches my shoulders and shouts boo.

I jump off the couch and scream. Some lemon catches me and I am trying to calm myself down. I look up and I see Vylad. I playfully slap him on his arm and he kisses my cheek. I blush and look away.

"You planed that" I say laughing

"Haha, Maybe" he replies winking

I laugh and he puts me down. I show him a roller coaster 360 video and it is really funny to watch his reaction. Eventually we end up on a video about planets. It's actually really cool. Even Buzzfeed is in on this action.