Ch294-Garte's Plan

A/N: Thank you to Gabby_is_bored for coming up with this story line. I can't wait to give it more depth.

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of rain outside. Oh my Irene I guess the Autumn storms are beginning. Hopefully it doesn't become to cold to quickly. I mean if it does then maybe we will get days off of school so that will be fun.

I get up and grab my phone. I haven't been talking with Garroth's as much since his father came home. I guess he just doesn't want to be cause talking to me. I know it's not because he is ashamed, but because his father can actually cut our ties.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, G-Garroth)

A-Hey

G-Hey Aphmau, what's up?

A-Is your father home today?

G-No he is taking care of business at an office in Phoenix Drop for the whole day

A-Ohh can I come over?

G-Sure, at least everything is really neat because of my father

A-Ok, I'll be over in about an hour

Xx Text End XD

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I sip to the bathroom and take a shower. I use some lime body wash and shower gel. Apparently they are two different things. I step out of the shower and I dry off. I get dressed in a purple top with lace on the shoulders and from the bottom of the back to about mid-way, a pair of black pants and black ankle boots.

I brush my hair and I waterfall braid it. I apply mascara, eyeliner and raspberry swirl Ice cream. I spray on some perfume and brush my teeth, I walk to the kitchen and I make breakfast for myself and my dogs. I'm very excited to go over to their house. I really want to go over there for dinner again, or maybe have them here.

Garte's P.O.V.

As I am about to leave I hear Garroth tell Zane that Aphmau is coming over. I can't believe that she is coming over to my house behind my back. I didn't want to have to resort to bad measures to keep her away from my sons but I have no choice.

I have a potion that I bought for a few millions of dollars. It will cause my sons to hate Aphmau. They still have their coffee on the table so they will come back and drink it. Vylad isn't home though so I'll have to worry about him later.

I quickly put the potion into their coffee. The potion turns the coffee green and then back to normal. Please Irene let this work. I say I'm going. I hear nothing in reply but I know they heard me so I head out. I am so happy that they will finally be done with Aphmau. Maybe she will even move away.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Zane and I go to the kitchen to grab our coffee as we wait excitedly for Aphmau. I take a sip and the coffee tastes really weird. I can't place my finger on it.

"Does this coffee taste wired to you?" Zane asks

"Maybe it was just left out of long" I reply

Suddenly my head becomes heave and I close my eyes for a second, when I re-open my eyes I see Zane do the exact same thing.

"Ugh I feel weird" I say

"Me to" Zane replies "I suddenly have an immense dislike for Aphmau"'

"Me to" I agree "Why is she coming over to our house?"

"I can't remember" Zane says

There is a knock at the door and a feeling of anger washes over me. Why would Aphmau be here? I hate her to pieces. My father is right about her, she shouldn't be talking with people like us. We are so much better.

I open the door and see Aphmau smiling, I put on a fake smile and invite her in. I want to take her to my room. Maybe I can scare her out of our house.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

We go to chill in Garroth's room. He seems to be acting weirdly but I just brush it aside, I'm sure he has to much stress with his father and all.

When we arrive at Garroth's room I sit down on the bed and we biting talking about school and such. The whole conversation seems very forced. Something is wrong I can feel it,

"Hey Garroth are you alright?" I ask "You seem to be acting strange"

"Oh so you finally noticed" He says "I've been thinking that my father is right about you, you are just someone not worth our time"

He grabs my arm and I st there shocked. What did Garroth's just say. He raises a hand to punch me but before he can I push him off me and run to Zane's room. I knock on ten door and hear him say come in.

"Zane something's wrong with Garroth" I say

He stands up and walks over to me.

"Wrong you say?" Zane asks "The only thing wrong is that you are still at our house, go home no one wants you here"

"What are you talking about? Is this some sort of joke?" I ask angrily

"No joke, just the truth" Zane replies

I quickly escape from his room and storm to the entrance. Mother of Irene I am just so confused. Just this morning Garroth and I were talking like the best friends we are. I get to my house and immediately call Vylad. Maybe he knows what's going on.

Xx Call Start xX

(A-Aphmau, V-Vylad)

V-Hey Aphmau

A-Hey Vylad, I was wondering if you know what you're brothers are acting weird..

V-Afe they acting wipers? They were fine this morning

A-That's what I said but when I went over they said she very hurtful stuff and Garroth tried to punch me

V-Ok so,sthimg is really wrong, I'll look into it when I get home

A-Thank you, if you need any help just call me ok?

V-Sure Thing. Bye

A-Bye

Xx Call End xX

Vylads P.O.V.

I wonder what's going on with my brothers? If what Aphmau said is true then something must be wrong with,. They both love Aphmau's they couldn't hate her. I immediately go home and by the time I get there the sun has begun to set. Father is home so I can guess something is going to happen.

I sneak in quietly and hear him talking to a bodyguards of his

"My plan worked perfectly. They hate her" he says "Only a specific potion can turn back the effects"

What is he talking about? Oh my Irene, what if he purposely made Garroth and Zane hate Aph? What do I do?