Ch252-Cooking Competition

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling very energetic. Last night I didn't have any nightmares. I didn't use Lucinda's potion either so I think my nightmares are gone for good. I guess it was just the fear of Yun and Asher still being out there.

At least they aren't still out there and they are locked away. If they where still out there then I would probably have used the potion again. I'm still surprised at how easily Yun and Asher where taken down. It's like they expected it to happen. Oh well, at least they are far away from me.

I hi ti the kitchen and make breakfast. I feed Celestia and Shadow and we turn on the T.V. we watch Dragons Race To The Edge. It's the third season of the T.V. spinoff for How To Train Your Dragon, it is such a good show.

My phone starts ringing and I don't want to answer it. I was just getting into this episode. I pick up my phone and I look at the caller id, it's Cadenza. Well since it's her I should probably answer it. Or she might think I have been kidnapped

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(A-Aphmau, C-Cadenza)

A-Hey

C-Haiiiii Aphmau, I have this great idea

A-Uh-Oh

C-What?

A-Whenever you say that you have a good idea it never is a good thing

C-Whatever, I have decided that we need to have a cooking contest!

A-Have you been watching Masterchef?

C-Possibly, so come over to my house in about an hour, everyone else is coming

A-Well alright, I'll see you soon

C-One more thing

A-Yeah?

C-Bring 20 eggs for the recipes

A-Wait but Cadenza I-

Xx Phone Call End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Wow Cadenza really can be hard work. I wonder how Laurance can handle her all the time. But I love her to death because she is my best friend. Anyway instead of thinking about how annoying my friend is I should be getting ready.

I got to the bathroom and I take a shower. I use my lemon pie body wash and I then get out. I get dressed in a black skirt that goes to my mid-thighs, a pair of black socks that go just up to my lower thighs, a purple top and a pair of purple high-tops.

I brush my hair and I pull the top part if it into a ponytail so it's a half-up-half-down style. I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon ice cream lipgloss. I brush my teeth and I spray in my perfume. When I have finished getting ready I get some money.

I walk down to the store to get some eggs. I don't have any so I needed to buy them, luckily the shops are open on Sunday mornings. I get the eggs and then I walk back home. It's about time I should be leaving for Cadenzas house so I say goodbye to my dogs and head off.

I get in the car and I begin driving, I wonder what type of food we will need to cook? I do a lot of home economics so I'm excited. I have a chance to win. But Dante does home ec with me so he also has a chance to win.

I arrive at Cadenza's house and I knock on the door. She answers the door looking very excited and I laugh a little. She pulls me inside. I put down the eggs and she starts organising the teams. Luckily I am with Dante.

Cadenza tells us that we need to cook a desert. Laurance, Cadenza and Lucinda are judges. Laurance is because he doesn't like cooking, Cadenza is because it was her idea and Lucinda is because she would put potions in the food which can never result to anything good.

Dante and I decide that we are going to make a cake. We are both really good at working together to make cakes because it's what we always do in home economics. We decide to make watermelon cheesecake. It has a cookie base that is red and green and white cheesecake. In the middle is red jelly. (There is a YouTube channel called How to cook that, you can see the YouTube video on her channel)

We begin to works on the cake and I can see a few other people are making biscuits and slices. The kitchen smells really good right now. I love it.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Ok I'm really jealous of Dante right now. I wish I was in his position. He is working with Aphmau. Aphmau is an amazing cook and I have a crush on her. It would be a dream come true if I got to work with her but sadly I didn't.

I turn back to my partner, who is Kawaii-Chan and we start working on the biscuits we are making. I'm still looking over my shoulder to make sure Dante is keeping his hands to himself. He isn't and I want to go over there and knock him out.

Dante and Aphmau work really well together and I wish I could have been a part of their group. They have a very high chance of winning this. But Kawaii-Chan and I do to.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

After a while the judging begins and we put our cake up for judging. It looks absolutely amazing. I'm really proud if Dante and I. We wait for the results and Cadenza walks out with Laurance and Lucinda.

"Ok we have decided the winner" Cadenza says

"The winner is..." Laurance begins

"Aph and Dante" Lucinda says happily

Dante and I hug Dante and we find out what place everyone else placed. We congratulate everyone and Dante takes me behind the house. He says he wants to tell me something. When we are alone he turns to me.

"Aph, I'm super glad I was with you on this" He says

"I'm really happy I was with you t-" I say but I'm cut off buy Dante kissing me

That caught me really off guard. He pulls away really quickly so no one sees what happened. We walk back to our friends and receive a few more congratulations. Everyone decides to go home but before we do we wash up all the dishes. This was actually really fun.