Ch293-Aaron And Lily

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up to yelling next door. Ugh I really hate it when Garte is home because he is always insulting me which causes Garroth, Zane and Vylad to defend me which then leads to yelling and screaming.

Oh well guess I won't be able to fall asleep again so I should probably get up. Kawaii-chan is opening her café again today so I want to stop by and get a milkshake. I get out of bed and walk to the blinds. I open hem and I look over to their house.

I don't know why Garte insists on having all these bodyguards, it's not like he actually has anything worth kidnapping him for. Well I guess he is kind of rich and famous but that doesn't mean he should be waking me up early on Saturday morning. I swear he I the worst.

I see Garroth outside with Vylad kicking a football and they are laughing, Zane is inside his room studying and talking to a our little horse plushie. I snap a photo of him an dawns it to him over text. When gets it he looks up and I poke my tongue out and close the bling.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my hair with apple shampoo and conditioner. I use some lime body wash and then I step out of the shower. I dry off and get dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a purple top, a grey oversized hoodie, a pair of black ankle boots and a black infinity scarf.

I blow dry my hair and I leave it down. I apply mascara, eyeliner and vanilla ice cream lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in some perfume.

When I am done getting ready I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for myself and Celestial & Shadow. I say goodbye to my dogs and I walk out of the house, I decided that since today is sunny but not to hot I'm going to walk to Kawaii-Chan's café. It will be a nice walk.

I walk past Garroth's house and he calls me over.

"Hey what's up guys?" I ask

"Nothing, what are you doing?" Garroth replies

"I'm going to Kawaii-Chan's cafe" I smile

"That's cool, I wish I could come with you but our dad won't let us" Vylad signs

"It's ok, next time" I reply and I wave to them goodbye

I continue walking and I enter Kawaii-Chan's café. She runs up and hugs me. She shows me to one if the best tables, it's under the heater so it's nice and warm. I order a grape milkshake and I look around the café.

Suddenly the bell on top of the door rings signifying that someone has walked in, it's Missy, Ivy and their group. Oh my Irene why are they here? They better not be here or pick on Kawaii-Chan's cooking.

They sit down and they notice me. I pretend I haven't seen them but when one of the girls, Lily walks up to me it's hard not to notice her. She slams her hand down on the table and leans into my face.

"Hey you brat, leave Aaron alone, he is mine" she hisses

"Uhh he isn't an object" I say confused

"You know what I mean, I will win him not you" she says

"Haha go for it, I think you'll fail but it might be entertaining" I sass back "Now get out of my face I'm trying to live a life, not that you'd know what that is"

She storms off and sits back with her group. Suddenly the door opens again and Aaron walks in, speak of the devil. He notices me and smiles but before he can come talk to me Lily stands up and grabs his arm.

He looks to her and she says something really loudly.

"So do you want to go on another date? We can do more than just kiss!" She basically yells for everyone to hear

I am shocked, did they really go on a date?

No he wouldn't do that right? Well Lily is much prettier but looks aren't all that matters. Unless Aaron really just likes someone for their looks, ugh why am I getting all insecure about myself?

Aaron's P.O.V.

When Lily said that thing about us going on a date she was completely lying, I never have had more than I three minute conversation with her and all she talks about is her. I look over to Aphmau and she looks very hurt.

"Uhh I'm sorry who are you?" I ask Lily

"W-What?" She says confused

"Do I know you?" I ask continuing my act

Aphmau looks back over and smiles a little bit. I slip out of Lily's grip while she is shocked and I walk over to Aphmau.

"Hey Aaron, want to sit with me?" She asks

"Of course" I smile "What Lily said is a lie, I'd much rather go on a date with you"

Aphmau turns a bit red. Aww she is so cute. We talk for a while until she says that she is meeting up with Lucinda. She kisses me on the cheek as she goes up to pay Kawaii-Chan.

I watch Aphmau leave and suddenly Missy sits at my table. Aphmau just kissed me and I was in ecstasy, now I have to deal with Missy.

"Oh Aaron, why do you insist in hanging out with Aphmau?" she asks

"Because we are friends" I all I say

I'm still kind of nervous around people, I'm socially awkward. But I'm not going to stand for Missy or Lily insulting Aphmau.

"Really? You can stop pretending, she is so much less then us" Missy says confused

"For your information Aphmau is so much more than you" I say darkly "Honestly everyone is. You are nothing compared to her, you are spoilt, mean, rude, snobbish and Aphmau is nice, kind, sweet, funny and an amazing person. You should learn to notice when someone is better than you, don't you ever tell me that I am pretending either, Aphmau is one of the only girls who hangs out with me not because of my looks, or my money or any other reason"

The whole café is silent. Everyone is shocked. Missy looks like, she is going to cry, have an anger tantrum or slap me. Suddenly Kawaii-chan claps and so does a lot of other people in the café. Missy's group get up and put their money on the table. They mutter something about fringing Aphmau and beating her up.

I tell Kawaii-chan that I have to help Aphmau. I give her twenty dollars and tell her to keep the change. I run to find Aphmau, she's sitting with Lucinda in a park bench. I breath a sigh of relief and then I notice Travis walking up to the,. Oh mother of Irene.

"Heyyyy Ladies" he says putting an arm around each of the,

Aphmau and Lucinda nod at each other and they both elbow him in the side

"Ow, now I k ow what they mean bury love hurts" Travis states

I know Travis has a massive crush on Aphmau but I'm not to worried. He flirts with everyone so I don't think Aphmau would like him. Suddenly I see Missy storm up to Aph in a fit of rage,

"This is for all you have done!" Missy yells and punches Aphmau in the cheek knocking her into the ground

Lucinda casts a spell on Missy which causes excruciating pain. I run over to Aphmau and pick he up. She rubs her cheek and smiles at me. Lucinda said that she used to much magic for one day in Missy so she can't heal Aphmau. She might accidentally hurt Aph even more. Aph doesn't want to use her healing powers on herself because they are kind of unstable when she is hurt and she could accidentally freeze herself.

I let Aph down and we decide to go to her house to get some ice in it. I go with Aphmau to her house. I notice that next door there is a bunch of black cars. Aphmau explains to me about Garroth, Vylad and Zane's father.

We go inside and I notice how clean her house is. And Garte wants to say she can't look after herself. She gets some ice on her cheek and I make some ta for us. I tell her what happened after she left the café and she smiles at me.

"Thank you for defending me" she says hugging me

Aphmau smells so nice and she feels so soft and warm. It's nice and calming. Noting could ever go wrong in her arms, it's just impossible. It's like there is a special force surrounding you. I guess it's what you feel when you are crushing,