Ch292-Ivy's Rage

Friday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I open my eyes and rub them. I yawn and look around. I walk to my window and I open the blinds. I look over at the trees and they are already starting to turn red and orange. It looks very beautiful.

I also see that there are black cars outside Garroth,s house. That can only mean one thing. Garte is back. Yay for us. I wonder what short of stuff he is planning because no way he popped in for a 'friendly visit'.

I guess there is no point thinking about it now. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I use my lime body wash and then I step out of the shower. I hate that part because you feel like you walked into a freezer.

I get dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, A white top with a grey jumper that goes to my waist over it and a pair of black ankle boots. I brush my hair and pull it into two Dutch braids. I apply mascara, eyeliner and honey pie lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in some perfume.

I walk down to the kitchen and I make some French toast for myself. I feed Celestia and Shadow. Shadow is being extra-cuddly this morning. I'm going to miss him. I pack my bag for school and wash all the dishes. We are doing a dress rehearsal for our plays, still with the scripts of course, so I make sure that I have my costume that I'm bringing. I grab my bag and I start walking to school.

When I get to school Garroth, Vylad and Zane are already there. I walk up to them and ask about the cars.

"Our father was angry that we hung up on him a few weeks ago and wants to asses our living conditions" Vylad says

"Wow, all because you hung up on him?" I ask confused

"Well actually we threw the phone at the wall but that's not important" Zane says

I walk over to my locker with them still behind me. We are talking about what we are going to do about their father being back. This is going to end badly, I can just feel it.

Ivy's P.O.V.

I watch Aphmau walk over to her locker talking to MY GARROTH, ZANE AAND VYLAD!

How dare she? Doesn't she know they belong to me? Ughh she is so annoying. This is why everyone hates her, everyone loves me of course. I mean who wouldn't love me? I'm perfect in every way and I'm rich as well.

So I don't understand why these boys pay so much attention to her. All they do is fawn over her. Like they are just faking crushes on her, she isn't anything a,along. There are millions of girls like her. I'm just so much better.

We have drama up next and as a prop for my costume I have to use a basket. I think I might just accidentally throw it at Aphmau in the rehearsal. If I trip then all the boys will run to me and see if I am ok, Aphmau will be taken to the infirmity and I will be with the boys alone.

The bell for class goes and we all head off. The teacher gives us twenty minutes to get changed. I really hate to admit it but Aphmau's costume is actually really good, but only because it's a professional dance costume and not something that she made.

Vylad's P.O.V.

OH MY IRENE APHMAU LOOKS ADORABLE IN HER RED RIDING HOOD COSTUME!!!

I think I just fell more in love with her if that's even possible. I walk up to her and I compliment her costume.

"Thank you Vylad" she says smiling "It's one of my favourite dance costumes"

The teacher calls everyone and tells us to just work on our play. She gives us no instructions so we just have to do it ourselves. Aphmau and Katelyn finished the script to perfection so now we are beginning use it.

The newer script is a bit different from the old one but it's just as good. When we have used up our stage time we walk off the stage but Aphmau says back stage to help another group with their lighting and backdrops.

Missy and Ivy's group are doing the story of The Little Match Girl. It's this story about a girl who is poor and she was told to sell matches to make money. They matches get destroyed and she ends up lighting the last three to warm herself.

When she lights one she sees a warm house, when she lights another there is food and when she lights the last one she sees a loving family. In the end the little girls dies. Ivy is the match girls. I have no complaints watch I got her die after the way she treats and talks about Aphmau.

I can see in her eyes that she is planning something. She keeps looking over to where I think Aphmau is standing. I can't see because of the curtain She obviously falls on purpose and her basket is thrown off stage.

"OW what the nether Ivy?!" we hear Aphmau say from behind the stage

Garroth of course over reacts and runs to Aphmau, she is bleeding on her forehead a little bit from where the basket hit her. Garroth grabs Aphmau and carries her to the infirmity. Katelyn storms up to Ivy, luckily at this point the drama teacher is fast asleep.

"Don't ever hurt Aphmau again, do you hear me?" Katelyn yells at her

She sticks her tongue out and walks,away. Katelyn rolls her eyes and walks back to us. When Aph returned she is laughing and reassuring Garroth that she is fine and she doesn't need C.P.R.. Aphmau has used her healing powers on her head.

I forgot that she had those powers. Ivy storms up to her and slaps her cheek. Aphmau's eyes widen.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Oh my Irene she just slapped me, this brat.

"Ugh you ruined my whole plan" Ivy whines

"Huh?" I say confuses still dumbfounded from the slap

"Al the guys where supposed to come and ask me if I was ok, not fuss over you!" she yells

Before anything else can happen Katelyn has her pinned to the wall about to punch her.

"Katelyn she isn't worth the punch" I say

"Ugh" Katelyn says and she punches the wall next to her

Lucinda throws a potion that turns her into a frog. I laugh a little and watch her hop away.

"Aphmau are you ok?" Vylad whispers

"Yeah I'm fine" I giggle back