Ch301-Garte's Leave

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun shining through the cracks in my blinds. Which is pretty strange considering it's Autumn. But I guess in Autumn anything could happen, it's much like spring. Except colder and more fun.

I feel as though something good is going to happen today. I wonder if something's going to happen with Garte or maybe I will finally get that package I order from e-bay. Why does it take 1 month to deliver the box set of the Hunger Games movies from China? It's just completely insane.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and do my hair with apple shampoo and conditioner. I use some lime body wash and then I get out. I dry off and get dressed in a pair of black pants, a white top, a loose grey jumper, and a pair of black ankle boots.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and donut flavoured lipgloss. I brush my hair and pull it into a messy bun. I brush my teeth and spray on some perfume. I have homework due tomorrow and so does Vylad I think. We can do it today.

I go to the kitchen and I start cooking breakfast. Vylad comes back and he is all sweaty so I'm guessing he went for a run. He tried to grab a piece of bacon but I hit his hand with a spatula.

"Go take a shower first!" I laugh

"Aww really?" He asks

"Yes, really" I smile turning my back

He walks away and soon enough I hear him coming down the stairs again. We sit down and start eating breakfast. I ask him if he wants to do the homework and he agrees. When breakfast is over we grab out books and start working.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I am walking in the house, going to the Kitchen to get breakfast when I see my father pa King his suitcase. I watch him and he seems to be really upset and angry. I guess he is finally going to be quiet about Aphmau since yesterday when he saw her defeats those thieves.

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Packing, I had an urgent business call from back home and I need to go" he says

"Ok, bye" I state exiting the room

This means that he is leaving and I can finally go over to Aphmau's house without having to worry about my father doing anything. Vylad can finally go home. I think the relief I feel is the best feelijg I have ever felt. I'm going to to message Aphmau and Vylad about this.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

About half an hour in and my phone dings with a message. I go to answer it. The message is from Garroth. I show Vylad.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, G-Garroth)

G-Hey guess what, Garte is leaving, he is going back to O'Khasis

A- OH MY IRENE REALLY?!

G-Yes, he is packing right now. He says it's because he has work but I think he is scared of you

A-Aww am I really that scary? Well Vylad and I are really happy about this

G-Yeah, he just said that he is leaving right now, Zane and I will come over when he leave

A-Ok see you then :)

Xx Message End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Vylad and I finish up our homework and we watch as Garte is packing his car. Eventually he leaves. Garroth and Zane wait for a few minutes and then they come over. I feel really excited right now because I'm just so happy.

They knock on the door and when I open it and I am wrapped in the arms of someone. I laugh realising that it's Zane and Garroth. They come into the house and we put on some music. We dance for a while and eventually we are so exhausted that we sit down onto the lounge.

We turn in the T.V. and we decide to watch Captain America The First Avenger. It's the first movie in the Avengers series. I've been meaning to start watching these movies. It's such a good movie but due to everything that has happened over these few days I'm just to exhausted keep my eyes open.

Turns out everyone else felt the same because before we can see the end of the movie we are all fast asleep. I am dreaming about Garte never leaving and he forced his sons to hate me, we found out that there is no cure and they will forever be evil.

I open my eyes quickly and I look over at Zane, Garroth and Vylad. They are all here and still asleep. I quickly sneak away and go to the kitchen. It's late afternoon so we didn't really sleep for that long. I feel a bit shaken though because I have just had a nightmare.

I'm boiling the kettle and looking out the window at the sun slowly going down. That's when I hear footsteps behind me. I run to see Zane standing there rubbing his eyes. I start pouring some tea and ask him to sit down with me.

"Hey Zane, what up?" I ask

"I was actually going to ask you the same question. You where shaking in your sleep" he says

"Oh was I? I ask "I was just having a nightmare, it's nothing serious though"

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yes I'm sure" I say sipping my tea

We finish our tea and go back to the living room. I sit on the couch my head recasting against the arm and I close my eyes and fall asleep. I fall asleep and this time I dream about Garroth, Vylad and Zane standing up to Garte and then it gets really funny when Garte falls into the ocean.

I don't understand how there was an ocean there but it's in dream world so anything goes I guess. Maybe it'll make more sense further into the dream.