Ch275-The Jail

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BE-

Ughhh I was already awake. It is so hard to sleep with a tail, I can't lay on my back and it gets all scratchy. Luckily I don't have werewolf hair all through my bed. But, mother of Irene I hate laying in my stomach.

I know I can alway lay in my sides but every time I moved my tail would get in the way and pull. It feels like someone is trying to pull you arm right out of your body. Try to imagine what that feels like and then imagine it everything you go to sleep. I think I'm over exaggerating due to loss of sleep.

I get up from the bed and head to the shower, a nice shower will wake my up and get me ready for the day. I just really don't want to fall asleep in class again. I wash my hair with raspberry shampoo and conditioner as well as use my cinnamon body wash.

I step out of the shower and stand on the bathmat and dry off. I get dressed in a pair of blue shorts, a black top and a pair of black ankle boots. Luckily my tail isn't in the way of my shorts because I need to wear pants.

I blow dry my hair and brush some Arabian oils through it. I curl my hair with a surging iron and then put it into a ponytail. It doesn't look like one of those child pageant ponytails though. Mother off Irene I hate child beauty pageants. They are the worst.

I will never put any future children I have in a beauty pageant, the children usually look really ugly in them anyway.I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon and orange flavoured lipgloss.

I go to the kitchen and I make breakfast for myself. I feed Celetia and Shadow. I pet Shadow a bit because I know that soon I need to give him back to Gene. That will be really sad. I pack my bag for school and wash the dishes. When I have finished cleaning I start walking to school.

I arrive at school and I pack away my bags for school. I know that my group is still stalking Mr.Grimborn to see why he is working with vampires. It just doesn't make any sense why he would be.

I meet up with my friends from ten werewolf class and they tell me that they couldn't capture Mr.Grimborn yesterday. Cadenza has gathered some information and Mr.Grimborn's first lesson he doesn't have to teach so he will most likely be in the staff room. He always carries a brief case to so that might have some information.

And that is how I, Aphmau, ended up dressed as an old woman who is a teacher and is sitting in the staff room. Mr.Grimborn is sitting at the big table so I sit down next to him. When no one is looking I ask him to get me coffee.

He groans and gets up. Even he can't say no to an old lady, while he is gone I grab his briefcase and look through it. There are a few tests, some pop quizzes and a few official looking documents. I suddenly feel a presence behind me and I know I'm caught.

I look around and realise that while I was looking in his bag everyone else left to go to their classes. I am hit on the back of the neck with something and knocked out. The last thing I remember is falling toward the floor.

When I wake up I realise that I'm not in he school anymore. Actually I don't know where I am. It's a big room with jail-like cells in it. This is really confusing. I'm in normal clothes again because I wore them under my old lady dress. I look around and see a bunch of werewolves. I don't know these werewolves.

Suddenly I hear footsteps and everyone freezes. A big man walks down the hallway and comes to my cell. He unlocks the door to it and calls me out.

"Our leader wants to speak with you" he says, I can see his vampire fangs

"Yeah, no way" I reply

He grabs my arm and drags me out of the jail like room into a new room. It has a chair in it and nothing else. I can feel tang something bad is going to happen. I am left alone but I hear the door lock. I sit down on the chair and wait.

Eventually the door opens again and I see Subaru. Ha just who I thought would be here.

"Hello Aphmau" Subaru says moving really close to me and snaking his arm around my waist

"Let me go" I say hitting one of his pressure points, causing him to loose control of his arm

"Now, Now don't be like that Aphmau" Subaru smirks

"Fite me Subaru!" I yell

"That won't be necessary, don't you want to know why there are all these werewolves here?" Subaru asks

I freeze because I actually do want to know why they are here.

"Well due to an 'out break' in a particular disease, that werewolf ears and rails are the cure of" Subaru begins "I can make money off or taking away werewolves ears and tails, I haven't taken any yet but just you wait, I could of course take you with me, be my vampire queen?

"Go to nether" I say crossing my arm and looking away, sassily flipping my hair

Lowell's P.O.V.

Aphmau should have been out of the staff room by now. When we go in to check there is nobody there except Aphmau's phone on the floor and a piece of paper next to it. Oh no something happens to Aphmau.

We look at the piece of paper and it is a map, we need to follow this, this could help us find Aphmau. I show everyone and we ditch school to find Aphmau. The Carr ride is filled with dread and anxiety as Yip and I drive.

When we arrive we look up at the massive building, this place looks really secured. But we will still get in, it's for Aphmau of course. I can smell he here. We walk on through the back door and surprisingly no one is there, well tangs a bit anti-climatic.

We follow Aphmau's sent, occasionally ducking behind a potted plant or hiding behind a wall. We are led to this big room that there is an iron door to. Through the vents we can hear people talking.

"Go to nether!" We hear a female voice yell, that's Aphmau

HANG ON SUBARU IS IN THERE WITH HER!

We listen to their conversation for a little bit and then I feel myself getting angry.

After what he did yesterday he has the nerve to show his face again? I feel my blood boiling and my anger goes over the edge. I kick down the iron door, I'm a werewolf, it's really nothing.

I run in with Yip behind me, before Subaru has time to react Aphmau kicks him. I knock him out and we tie him up. The police are called and now all we have to do is wait it out. This would have been easy if not for the mass hoards of vampires attacking us.

They are actually pretty easy to take down, they have little to no freedom so they are all trained the same way. You always know what they are going to do. When we have taken care of them Aphmau tells us what Subaru is doing with werewolves.

I can't believe he spread a fake rumour about a disease to make money, this guy disgusts me. Mr.Grimborn wanted money as well. We run out and set all the werewolves free. Some of them stay behind to be witnesses and victims of evidence to the police.

I'm just glad we got Aphmau back, if something had happened to her I don't k ow what I would do with myself she is literally my everything. I couldn't function without her, it would hurt way to much. And she is so cute looking like a werewolf, but soon she needs to turn back to a human.