Ch224-Failed Ice-Cream

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up in a really good mood, my hair looks really cool and I can't wait to show everyone my hair. I just need to wait until tomorrow for school. This might be the first time I am ever excited for a Monday. Well whenever I take a long time away from school I tend to miss school.

I get out of bed and I go downstairs. I make some French Toast for breakfast and I turn on the T.V.. This time I won't give in and change the channel to Dance moms. I am watching Miraculous Lady bug and Shadow and Celestia are watching it with me.

They walk up to me and nudge me. They give me puppy dog eyes and I use all my self control not to give in. They whimper a little bit and I sell them that this is a good show. They turn to the T.V. and watch the show.

They immediately look really engrossed in the T.V. and like they really want to watch this show. Celestia seems to like Cat Noir and Shadow likes Marionette. I think it's really cute that they like this show. Suddenly my phone rings with a call from Kawaii-Chan.

Xx Call Start xX

(A-Aphmau, K-Kawaii-Chan)

A-Hello Kawaii-Chan

K-Kyaaaaaaa haiiiiii Aphmau-Senpai

A-Oww Kawaii-Chan, we have spoken about the screaming

K-Sorry Aphmau-senpai, but Kawaii-Chan is really excited about something

A-And I'm guessing that's the reason you called me

K-Yes, Kawaii-Chan has made a new flavour of ice cream for her maid café and Kawaii-Chan was calling all of her friends to come try the ice cream

A-Well of course I will, I'll be there soon

K-Ok Aphmau-senpai, Kawaii-Chan will see you soon

Xx Call End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I am super excited to try this ice cream. Kawaii-Chan loves making ice cream and she is really good at it. I wonder what the ice cream flavour will be? Probably something delicious like Apple and cream or Banana and sprinkles.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I use my strawberry body wash and then I wash off. I get out of the shower and get dressed in a pair of denim shorts, a purple t-shirt, a thin scarf with a cherry blossom pattern on it and a pair of purple jewels sandals.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and red velvet lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray on some perfume. I brush my hair and I leave it down with few fake showers in it. I love my hair so much. It is so cool. It's like a galaxy.

When the time comes I walk to Kawaii-Chan's Café. It is still very pink and it is so cute. I go in and some of my friends are already here. Katelyn, Garroth, Vylad, Jeffory and Abby, Cadenza, Laurance, Lucinda, Dante, Nicole and Emmylan.

Laurance's P.O.V.

I'm at Kawaii-Chan's maid café and she has made a new flavour of ice cream. I heard that Aphmau would be here today so I'm happy to see her. Aphmau walks in and the first thing I notice is her hair. It has purple ends.

It looks really good on her. She looks even more beautiful. Cadenza told me that Aphmau had changed her hair but I thought that she had just cut it a bit more. I really like how she looks. She walks over to her and we talk for a little bit.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Aphmau's hair looks so awesome. Zane is really going to regret not coming to this café. He didn't want to come because he didn't want people to know that he actually loves cute things like this place. He is my baby bro so I don't judge him and I wish he could just do what he want.

Anyway I look back over at Aphamu and Lauramce is saying goodbye. Laurance goes to talk withDamte and now is my chance to speak with Aphmau. Before I have the chance Jeffory and his little sister go over to Aphmau.

Abby climbs on Aphmau's lap and Jeffory sits down next to Aphmau. They look like a mother, father and their child. No I won't let Jeffory have Aphmau. I glare at Jeffory and he glares back. There is always a rivalry between us.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I notice Jeffory and Garroth glaring at each other but I ignore it. I play with Abby a little and then Kawaii-Chan brings out the ice cream. It is a greyish colour and it smells a little funny. I don't want to be rude so I try some and it tastes really bad.

"Kawaii-Chan has made some sardine ice cream, Kawaii-Chan loves sardines, what do you all think?" Kawaii-Chan asks

I need to figure out a way to tell her that the ice cream is really bad without hurting her feelings. This ice cream is totally failed but I can't just come out and say that. It would crush Kawaii-Cham and I don't want to do that.

"Kawaii-Chan it's really bad" Katelyn says

Oh no, Katelyn doesn't know Kawaii-Chan very well and how sensitive Kawaii-Chan is. Kawaii-Chan bursts into tears and Katelyn immediately looks really guilty. Kawaii-Chan runs off to the back room and Katelyn and I go after her.

We find her crying in the back room and Katelyn walks up to her. She hugs her.

"Kawaii-Chan I'm really sorry" Katelyn says

"I-It's Alright Katelyn-Sama, Kawaii-Chan guesses that sardines aren't really liked by people that aren't Meif'was" Kawaii-Chan says

We all walk back out to the main room and Kawaii-Chan apologises to everyone about the bad ice cream. To make up for it we all make some new ice cream. We make some red velvet ice cream in honour of my lipgloss flavour.

We finish the ice cream and I use my ice powers to freeze it instantly. We all eat some and it is delicious. I pick Abby up and she laughs. She is so cute. I wish I had a little sister Jeffory is so lucky.

Jeffory's P.O.V.

Abby and Aphmau are so cute. One day I want to have a family like this. But I don't really need to think about that now. Unless the family is with Aphmau. Wait What?! No I didn't think that. Any way I'm just glad Aphmau was able to keep the peace between Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan. She is amazing.