Ch269-Fabric

Wednesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Ahh good morning world. I'm glad I woke up as a human this morning, I wasn't as lucky yesterday and I woke up in Vylad's bed as a cat. That was absolutely terrifying and I didn't know if I would be able to be human again.

Yesterday I came home from Vylad's house pretty late. I got lots of cuddles. It was cold and all so I didn't want to let go. AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE CUDDLES?! Anyway Garroth fed Celestia and Shadow for me yesterday which I was grateful for.

I get out of bed and I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and use my cinnamon body wash. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner because after a day of being a cat, it's kind of a big clump. I step out of shower and I dry off.

I get dressed in a pair of black shorts, a purple and white striped t-shirt and a pair of purple high tops. I blow dry my hair and I brush it through. I pull my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I apply mascara eyeliner and lamington flavoured lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray on some perfume.

I go to the kitchen and I make breakfast for myself. I feed Celestia and Shadow and then I eat myself. I wash up the dishes and pack my school bag. I woke up kinda late so i need to begin walking to school now.

I get to school and I go to my locker. I have home ec up first which is exciting. I grab out my things for home ec and I walk over to where my friends are standing. We hang out and talk for a bit until Missy and Ivy come for their daily fight.

I am so sick of fighting with them. I know everyone else is so we just ignore them. I guess it paid off because when Missy turned around she accidentally tripped over her high heals and fell down like 3 stairs.

She was screaming and I tried to hold in laughter. 3 stairs is nothing. And they weren't even big stairs. They were no more than 30cm high. I fell down a flight of 20 stairs once. Now that hurts a lot. I bring that up to my friends and we discuss falling down stairs.p

Eventually the bell for class goes and Dante and I walk to the home ec room. We find a seat and we notice that there is no cooking stuff set up. Oh no. We are starting sewing, sewing is the worst. Mainly because I stabbed my finger.

I can sew, I just don't enjoy it. They need to split home ec into cooking and sewing, not have them in the sam group of lessons. Because I only want to do cooking. Cooking is so fun. And delicious. Who doesn't like food?

The teacher walks in and begins to talk about sewing. They tell us that we will be making a hoodie. We need to have fabric and ribbing. Rubbing in the material around the edges of hoodies. It holds the hoodie selves in place. I don't really get it.

Dante and I decide to go shopping after school at spotlight. Which is this big fabric store. If we get there today then we will have the best fabrics. We don't want anyone else to take all the good ones and have to be forced to use the weird school fabrics.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Dante and I are at spotlight looking around the store. I want purple fabric and Dante wants red. I found out that everything isn't made out of one material. Well I already knew that but I mean there are multiple types of one type of material.

I don't know who is in charge of all of his but I want to speak to them about naming things. Like what's the difference between linen and fine cut linen. If feels exactly the same. Eventually we find the fabric we need and we get it.

I over hear someone talking about Gene. Or at least someone with the name Gene. Hmm that's really strange. I point it out to Dante and we decide to follow them. Dante doesn't want anything to happen to his brother and Gene is my friend, I think

Dante and I follow them all the way to the park. I'm really annoyed because k couldn't head much of what they were saying at all. They walk up to someone with dark hair and speak with him. Im pretty sure that that is Gene.

Hang on a second, this is a shadow knight base. Mother of Irene what is Gene doing? I know he is the leader but this all looks so suspicious. I grab my phone and text Gene to come over to the bushes,

"Aphmau? What are you doing here?" Gene says shocked

"Wondering what you are doing" I say sharply

"Well beautiful, I'm organising one of our fights" Gene smirks

Dante and I stand up to looks at him properly.

"Don't speak to her like that" Dante says putting an arm around me defensively

"What ever baby bro, I'm stressed enough as it is without you" Gene replies

"Stressed with what?" I ask

"These people are really strong, but we need to fight them in a turf war" Gene responds

"Well then out smart them, they might be stronger but are they smarter?" I ask

"Good thinking, we will only use half our power to fight, when they are tired then we will fight full on, thank you Aphmau" Gene says and he kisses my cheek

Dante pulls me back and glares at Gene. Gene smiles and walks off. I know that they are on good terms but why is gene always teasing Dante. Is that how sibling work? If it is I'm glad I'm an only child.