Ch239- Vylad's Help

A/N: Ok, the competition I had about two days ago is now closed. I'm sorry to say but no one won. The three references where,

Writer: "Nahh that's Lexi" Lexi Right

YouTube video "I'm so cool and funny and have so many friends" FNAF hide and seek by SkyDoesMinecraft

Movie reference: "Haven't you ever loved something that much?" "Yes" which was Me Before You

Most people got at least one reference but no one got all three.

Monday

Xx Dream Start xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm at school in a math class. The teacher is being as boring as usual and I'm almost asleep. Suddenly the school starts shaking and everything bursts into flames. Asher and Yun come running in with swords.

Garroth and Dante jump in front of me and they are both stabbed. Everyone else is killed and eventually it's just me. I get pinned to the floor with a knife to my throat by Asher. In a second I'm about to be killed. I close my eyes and wait for the pain to come.

He kisses my cheek and then Asher brings the knife down on my throat at full speed. Just as the knife is piercing my skin I wake up.

Xx Dream End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I scream and I sit up

I look around my room and I don't see anything out of place. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My room is covered in a soft and warm light of the morning sun. I am still shaking but I feel a bit calmer. When will these nightmares stop?

I get up and go to the shower. I wash my hair with apple shampoo and conditioner. I use some lemon pie body wash and then I get out of the shower. I get dressed in a blue top with lace around the middle, a pair of ripped shorts, a white hoodie and a pair of silver shoes.

I brush my hair and I leave my hair down with a braid in my hair that goes across my forehead. I apply waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and mint tea lipgloss. (Remember that water proof means that if she cries her make up won't run) I brush my teeth and spray one some perfume.

I go to the kitchen and I make breakfast. I feed Celestia and Shadow. When I have finished eating wash up the dishes and then I pack my bag for school. When I have everything ready I mentally prepare myself for another day of school.

I walk to school with Garroth, Vylad and Zane. Garroth taps my shoulder and I jump a little. I guess after everything that happened I'm still a little jumpy. I notice that Vylad is looking at me with concern in his eyes but I ignore it. I don't want anyone to worry over me.

We get to school and the first lesson I have is math. I grab my books and then I remember my fear. It happened in a math class, I drop my books and I can feel myself shaking out of terror. Someone taps my shoulder and I sharply breath it. I turn around and see Vylad holing my book.

"Hey Aphmau, can I speak with you?" Vylad asks me

"U-um sure" I say putting my books back in my locker

He takes me to the big tree and we climb up. We sit on one of the thicker branches and he places his hand on mine.

"Hey Aphmau, I know you are still really scared about the whole Asher, Yun thing" Vylad says "and I know that you have been having nightmares"

"H-How did you?" I say confused

"You have been so jumpy and scared lately, it's kind of obvious" he says

I look down and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Listen, back when I first left the wolf tribe with you I had nightmares a lot about having to go back and serve them again" Vylad says " Trust me it gets better"

Vylad puts an arm around me and moves closer to me at the same time I looked up. Our lips end up accidentally meeting and neither of us pull away until we need air. I didn't meant to do that and I'm guessing he didn't mean to either.

I hug him and I tell him about all the nightmares I have been having. He tells me how he dealt with his nightmares and he is still holding me. This feels nice.

Gene's P.O.V.

I switched class and I was heading to the big tree. When I get there I see Aphmau, and what looks like Vylad? Up in the tree hugging. I can see that Aphmau is crying. What the nether is going on? I swear if Vylad made her cry. No I don't think he would do that.

I walk away and I can feel myself getting frustrated. I want to be the one to help her when she is crying. Why can I never be the one to help her? I think I'll go over to her house later today to see how she is going. Yeah I'll do that.

*Time Skip To After School*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I feel a little bit better now that I have spoken to Vylad about my nightmares. I pack my bag and I head home. I'm still very jumpy but I do t feel scared of everything. I'm glad I feel better. I don't know how long it will be till my nightmares stop though.

When I home I decide to make some cookies for afternoon tea. I make a quick batch and then I put them in the oven. Just as I finish cleaning I hear a knock at the door. I make sure I don't have any flour on me and then I answer the door.

It's Gene. I invite him inside and he sits down at the kitchen table. He asks me about how I'm going and I say that I'm fine. Vylad has already worried about me and so many other people have helped me as well so I shouldn't ask for more help.

The cookies finish cooking and I take them out the oven, I give some to Gene and we continue talking. When we have finished eating he says that he should probably leave to help Dante with something.

I grab his sleeve, I don't want him to go, I don't want him to leave. I don't want to be all alone.

"Uh I mean why don't you stay and play with Celestia and Shadow?" I ask him letting him go

"Sure" he says smiling

We hang out and play with the dogs for a while and I feel myself falling asleep. The last thing I remember is Gene picking me up and taking me to my room before I fell asleep.