Diagon Alley

Venice followed a large group of wizards through the pub and into the alley, where she was to shop for her things for Hogwarts, the magical wizarding school she had not known of until yesterday, where she received her letter in the mail. It says she was to start her 4th year, but for her it was her first. Venice Evans is a muggle-born witch, with black curly hair that fell just past her shoulders. She had grey-green eyes, and was a little bit above average height. Venice always knew she was a witch, and so did her aunt. Her Aunt  is a muggle, and her only known living family member. Her parents were found dead one day when she was 7 years old, and were known to be victims of a mysterious murder that was never solved, which is why she lives with her Aunt Ollie. As Venice was walking down Diagon Alley for the first time, she decided whether to get her school supplies first or more "exciting" stuff. She finally decided to get her books first, and went off to find the shop.

Once she purchased all of her books with her new wizarding currency passed down from her parents, she decided to get her robes. She skipped the wand step on her list, because she already had one in perfectly good condition, so she walked past Ollivander's with a confident stride, and headed to find Madam Malkin's. She found it alright, and stepped in the shop. She seemed to be the only girl in there, but there was a boy with sleek blonde (actually, it looked quite white) hair, and was being fitted for robes imbedded with the word Slytherin on them. What in the heck was Slytherin? Some sort of club? Well, Venice wasn't going to find out now, as she had her own robes to get. Madam Malkin noticed her at the front desk, and rushed over to her, leaving the boy standing by himself. "Ah, welcome dear!" she said. "So, what house are we buying for today?" What? What was she saying? "Um, I'm buying robes for Hogwarts?" Venice said to Madam Malkin. "Of course, but I need to know what house you are in sweetie," she said. Venice decided not to respond, and handed over her letter to show Madam Malkin her situation.
Please note: As a qualified 4th year student entering Hogwarts for the first time, Miss Venice Evans must attend a sorting ceremony on the first of September. To all Professors or Staff with remarks, you may speak to the Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. Sincerely, Professor Minerva McGonagall.
''Oh darling, of course you're confused. Follow me, stand beside Mr. Malfoy here, and we'll get you what you need." Madam Malkin walked off and left Venice standing beside the boy with the blonde hair. They made eye contact for a quick second, then looked away. Madam Malkin came back in, holding what looked like a big black blanket, but in fact it was Venice's robes. She tried them on, and they fit perfectly. They were all black, with long sleeves and a big hood. Venice looked in the mirror. "They look great, thanks so much. I know I must seem stupid, not knowing anything," Venice said. "Oh darling, not at all! You must be very nervous, going into a big school and not knowing anybody. But, I think you'll be fine. Draco! Stop messing with the pins, I am not finished with your hem yet!" Venice took off her robe as Madam Malkin rushed to go adjust the boy's sleeves, not noticing that the boy was staring at her the whole time they had been talking. Venice handed Madam Malkin the money for the robes, and left.