The Battle of Hogwarts

All of a sudden, a scream roared from the opposite side of the hall where Venice was standing. Then, a girl right beside Venice screamed. The room went quiet. "Give me Harry Potter. I know what you're doing, and it won't work. Don't be foolish. You have one hour," The voice said. Everyone turned to look at Harry. "What are you people doing? Someone grab him!" Pansy Parkinson yelled, as she pointed toward Harry. D.A. members were walking to go stand beside Harry, and soon everyone joined. Venice turned to go walk toward Harry, but spun on her heel to turn towards Pansy instead. "Professor?" Venice asked, indicating Professor McGonagall. "Ms. Evans, I already have terrible vision," McGonagall said, as she turned to look away from Venice. Venice stepped toward Pansy and slapped her right across the face. Venice gave her a little smirk and turned to walk toward Harry. McGonagall turned around to look at Filch, who had just ran into the hall. "Students out of bed! Students in the halls!" Filch hollered. "You blithering idiot, their supposed to be!" Professor McGonagall yelled at him. "Oh," Filch said, and started stroking his cat, Ms. Norris. "Actually, why don't you take Ms. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house other than Ms. Evans away from here, please," McGonagall instructed Filch. "And where should I take them, exactly?" he asked. "Oh, the dungeons will do!" She said. Everyone clapped and cheered again, as the Slytherins walked out of the hall. Professor McGonagall went over to talk to Harry, and everyone started a conversation about the events that had just happened. "Nice one, Venice!" Said someone from behind her. To no surprise, Venice turned around to see George Weasley strolling toward her. Venice hugged him as he approached. "It's good to see you, Georgie," she whispered in his ear. They let go of their embrace and he smiled. Venice then looked over to see Harry running out of the hall with Ron and Hermione.

"Now! For the rest of you. Younger students will be sent home immediately. Older students have the choice to stay and fight for their school, if they wish!" McGonagall explained. The heads of houses started leading their younger students out of the halls. The rest of the students stayed, awaiting further instruction. Professor McGonagall flicked her wand, and two lunch tables flew to both sides of the rooms. McGonagall walked out of the room, with the staff all following her. Venice rushed to the window to see that they moved to the courtyard of the school (where one of the entrances was). Each staff member proceeded to lift their wand to the sky. A cloudy substance started coming out from it. Venice then noticed that it was a giant barrier that was supposed to surround the school. "Who's ready to fight for Hogwarts?" Neville announced at the front of the room. Everybody clapped and cheered, getting off of their seats from the table. People started pulling out their wands, and heading around the school. It was hectic- thousands of students were running through the halls, saying 'Good luck's, which could end up being 'Good Bye's. Venice thought it was quite sad. She decided she was going to go to her dormitory to put on something that was a little more appropriate for the situation.

Up in her dormitory, she didn't have much clothes. So, she picked out the first things that she could find, which ended up being her Hogwarts uniform sweater, a leather button-up jacket, and tight fitting black pants. Venice made sure she had her wand, and she ran back to the main part of the school.

People were crowding in the courtyard, wanting to get a first look of what was to come.  If there was anything to come, for that matter. Venice looked up into the sky to see the peaceful light blue transparent barrier was being disturbed by beams of bright yellow light. There was only one explanation for this- the Death Eaters were at their perimeter.

Draco was with his mother and father, at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Voldemort was at the front of the group, observing his wand. "They never learn, do they," he said quietly. He then turned to face his army. "Begin," he said to them. All the Death Eaters pointed their wands at the sky, and began to fire. Yellow streaks came from their wands, and arched perfectly to hit the barrier.