The Return

The Death Eater's meeting was much the same as any other. Draco sat at the table and said nothing, as everybody else around him discussed their new plans for stopping Harry Potter, the boy who lived. "I can find him, no problem, My Lord," one of the filthy death eaters said from the end of the table, smirking at the people sitting beside him. "I must be the one to kill the boy!" Voldemort scolded, wiping the smile off the death eater's face. "Any news, Lucius, about the where-abouts of him?" He asked Draco's father. "Um, no, My Lord," Lucius Malfoy responded uncomfortably. His wife grabbed his hand under the table. A sound of clashing came from the hall. "Bring our guest in, if she won't be quiet!" Voldemort yelled to the person in the hall. Peter Pettigrew waddled in the room, holding the ropes that were around the woman's hands. Draco thought it was Venice for a second- short black hair- but it was indeed not. Relieved, Draco got nervous for what he was about to witness. "Bring her in!" Voldemort said as he started to pet his snake. "Dinner, Nagini," he whispered to the snake. The giant snake slithered across the table and to the woman Pettigrew was holding captive. It opened its jaws wide, and attacked the wailing woman. "No! Stop!" She tried to scream, but it was no use. Soon she was lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood, acting as a meal for the giant snake. Draco shut his eyes tight and looked away at the scene in disgust.

"We have all the forces we need in Hogsmeade, Bellatrix. I can assure you he hasn't been spotted yet, but I value your loyalties," Voldemort was saying. "But what if the boy gets away?" Bellatrix asked. "He will not!" He scolded back. Bellatrix huffed and sat straighter in her chair, looking disappointed in herself. All of a sudden, Voldemort let out a loud groan of pain. He collapsed out of his chair at the end of the table. "My Lord!" The Death Eaters all said, rushing to his side. "He knows," he whispered to himself. "Knows what, my lord? Are you alright?" Lucius said, grabbing Voldemort's arm to help him up. "I don't need help Lucius!" He scoffed. Lucius backed away, and said "Sorry, my lord,". "I'm fine!" Voldemort reassured everyone, whisking them off. He took a seat back in his chair. Harry Potter knows about the Horcruxes.

Voldemort closed his eyes, and saw through the boy's eyes for a split second. Sure enough, what he saw was the unmistakable Gringott's dragon. Scared yet angry, Voldemort stood up out of his chair. "Bellatrix!" "Yes, my lord?" "Round up any Mudbloods you can! I'm feeling, powerful today,".

Venice woke up in the room of requirement early in the morning, to hear the sound of Neville's radio. "Reports tell us that there has been a massive theft in Gringott's Bank in Diagon Alley! The culprits are unknown, as they were suspected to be under the affects of polyjuice potion! New details in soon," And the radio shut off. "Well, I guess that was exciting," Neville said, as he got up and walked back to his hammock. Venice went back to sleep, as she was too tired to process anything at the moment.

The school day went by slow, as it usually did. Venice sat through Muggle Studies, Potions, Defence Against The Dark Arts (which was really just 'Dark Arts' at this point), and Charms. Venice ate lunch mainly in silence with Ginny and Luna, then they walked to the room of requirement to hang out with the rest of the D.A..

"HOGSMEADE, MY LORD!" Came the yell of a Death Eater at around 10:00 that night at Malfoy Manor. The Death Eaters were sitting around the big table like they usually did. Voldemort stood up abruptly. "Have the alarms been detected?" He asked. "Yes, my lord!" The Death Eater said, trying to catch his breath. It looked like he had been running for a while to deliver the news. "Then I should see that there is no problem here," Voldemort said, about to sit back down. "The problem is, my Lord, that they never found the boy. He was detected, but not found," The Death Eater explained. Voldemort gave the Death Eater a look of terror, then a soft expression. "Then I guess our time has come," Voldemort said, walking around the table. "We've rehearsed this, haven't we?" He continued, "Now is the time to put your loyalties to the test! To Hogsmeade, all of you!" He bellowed, apparating.
Soon, all the Death Eaters had apparated to the town of Hogsmeade.