19 Years Later

"Trust me, I know it's scary, but once you go through, it's like magic! Well, actually, it is magic, but- never mind," said a woman with long and flowing black hair, stumbling on speech. "We'll go with you. Together," said a man with slicked back platinum-blonde hair. Their child was eleven, and about to depart for his first year at Hogwarts. The couple grabbed hands with their child (the woman also clutching their other kin), and ran through the pillar, which transformed into platinum 9 and 3 quarters.
On the tracks stood the magnificent Hogwarts Express, ready to depart. "Alright, Scorpio, you ready?" The woman asked her son. "I'm a little nervous. What if I'm not in Slytherin, like you both were?" Scorpio asked his parents. The woman and the man glanced at eachother and smiled. "Scorpio, I want you to listen to me. Slytherins aren't always good, and I hope you know that- hm, hm," she coughed, looking at the man, "-but if you are in Slytherin, that's brilliant! I'm just saying, be glad if you aren't. Don't be sad! Psst- I absolutely hated being in Slytherin, if I'm going to be honest with you, Scorpio," the woman said, whispering that last part so her husband didn't hear. She would've much rather been in Gryffindor. "Does it matter, Scorp?" The man asked. Scorpio laughed, and said "I guess not,". "Alright, then off you go, and have fun! Make sure to say hi to Rose, James, and Albus for us again!" The man said, hugging his son goodbye. "What's up with you and Rose, anyway?" The woman asked, with a sarcastic tone in her voice. "Mum, I swear, if you don't shut-" "Goodbye, Scorpio!" The man and woman interrupted, waving goodbye. As Scorpio went to go line up to get on the train, somebody called "Venice!" from about 10 feet away. The woman looked over to see Ginny Potter, arm in arm with Harry Potter. Hermione and Ron Weasley were beside them, kissing their daughter goodbye.

Venice and Draco Malfoy watched their son board the train, then proceeded to walk toward the Weasleys and Potters. Venice hugged Hermione and Ginny and said hello to their husbands. They waved as the Hogwarts Express's whistle blowed, and the train started to move. It departed, and they watched it turn disappear as it turned the corner.
Venice kissed her husband and their daughter, Minerva, grateful for their presence.

"All was well"

_________________________________

Thanks so much for reading, I'd love feedback and requests for more works!~Deadlydraco

"Of course it's all in your head, Harry! But why should that mean it's not real?"
-Albus Dumbledore