Ending

Venice opened her eyes and saw Draco jump in front of them, and blast them all dead. Blaise Zabini was also beside him. Draco stopped to look at Venice for a second. Her face and body were covered in blood and scars, yet he thought she still looked beautiful. He turned to Zabini and Goyle, and walked away.

"Come on, you idiot! I'm sure it's this way" Draco was saying, speed walking through the halls of the school.  Him and Zabini were trying to find where Harry and Voldemort went off to. "Malfoy, they're over here!" Zabini called from ahead of Draco, pointing at the end of the hall. They started to run toward the large crowd of people that surrounded Potter and Voldemort, but Draco slowed down to look down the other hallways. Down of them that led outside, he saw a glimpse of a girl with black hair. He turned on his heel, and ran straight down the hall that led to her. Peeking around the corner, he saw a group of Death Eaters going toward her. "Crucio!" One of them said, pointing it at Venice. Draco stepped out of the hall and to the outdoors, and in front of the Death Eater. "Avada Kedavra!" He said, aiming the curse at the Death Eater who tried to harm Venice. He then decided, for the best, to kill the others too. Draco took once short glance at Venice, then turned to go back to Zabini. He knew he didn't deserve her, after everything he had done. So, he decided now would be the best time to part with her.

"Draco!" Venice called after him. But he did not turn back. "Draco, please!" She pleaded once more. He kept walking until he turned a sharp corner into the school, and was out of view. Venice fought her tears. She was in a battle she must win. Furious and filled with distraught, she turned around and went straight back to the courtyard. There was only a few people there by that point, as most of the Death Eaters were already dead. Only a few on Harry's side were out too, fending them off. She decided to go help them, and release her anger.
Venice didn't like to see all the dead people on the ground, because she hated death. But, she knew it had to happen at some point, and for the people spewed across the grounds, that point was today.
She heard footsteps ahead of her, and saw a Death Eater running toward her. "Avada Kedavra!" She cursed at it. It stopped running, and fell dead. More Death Eaters came her way. With flicks of her wand and mutters of curses, she fended them away.
It wasn't until Yaxley, the Death Eater that had captured Venice during Bill & Fleur's wedding, strolled toward the duels. "Boys, stop! You need to let me finish off what I started," he said, smirking to himself. Venice took a moment to think that he was really quite ugly; he was short, with a very odd shaped headline. She snapped out of her daze. "Stup-" "Avada Kedavra!"

_________________________

Venice Evans

I felt the world crumble beneath me. My legs started to buckle, and I couldn't hold myself up any longer. I let out a scream, and I couldn't decide why. Was it because of the pain? It's not too painful, I guess. Was it because of fear? I don't know. My eyesight started to fade.
The world went grey as I fell to the ground. The last thing I saw was George Weasley curse the Death Eater that killed me square in the chest. I guess he didn't notice me die, because he walked away. Or maybe he didn't care anymore?
The world then went black.
And I knew I was dead.