1. My college

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friends who encouraged me to write this book.

________________________

Zoya's Pov:

I woke up when I heard the most pleasant sound which can bring peace to my soul.

It was the sound of Azaan form the nearby mosque. I opened my eyes and nudged my sister so that she could get up then we both performed our prayer.

Soon completing my prayers I started to recit the quran verses. I have my collage at 8:30 am and it's already 7:00 am.

I took bath, cleaned my teeth and picked a dark blue salwar to wear, I matched it with a white hijab with blue floral prints. It looked pretty cool.

Simultaneously my sister Zara, who is currently preparing for her 10th board exams got ready for her school.

We both climbed down the stairs to meet with my mom's Breath taking smile.

She greeted us 'Assalamu alaikum' and we greeted her back. My dad was already ready for his office and waiting for us in the dining table, and we greeted him too.

An aroma of parotta and chicken korma hit my nose and soon my mouth started watering.

Trust me my mom makes the best chicken korma in the world. We chatted in the dining table, but as usual it ended up with a fight between me and my sister.

Later we bid our bye to my mom and headed to our respective places. Me to collage, Zara to school and daddy to his office.

My family is a cute little happy family. We are not billionaires with big business empire and mansions. But we love happy and peaceful life. I am thankful to my Allah for giving me such a beautiful family.

Alhamdhulillah.....

My dad dropped me in collage and left for his work and I headed to my classes.

"Excuse me, please excuse me. " I rushed through the main gate to reach the entrance only to get stopped by the security for my identification card.

Then I climbed up the stairs fast to reach my classroom in third floor.

I am running late for my classes, and I am pretty sure my professor is gonna kill me because I didn't prepare for my test.

"Zooyaaa!!!" I heard my name when I was in second floor and it took me a minute to register the voice, it was my friend Sano, she came to me with a wicked smirk.

"What is with her smirk?" I thought to myself.

"Oh hello Madam why are you in a hurry? Where are you going??
Did you find any handsome fellow up there??" She asked me with an amusing glint in her eyes.

"Idiot... I was just going to class, nothing else. " I told hitting her shoulder.

"By the way, what are you doing here??? I thought you would be in class!!!" I asked her confused.

"Chill dude!! Have you studied for the class test?? No, isn't it? Then what are you gonna do there???" she gave me a bored expression.

"What do you mean Sano??" I am confused.

"I mean what I mean Zee, Let's bunk the class!!" She told it casually and I stared at her.

Only she can call me Zee not even my parents if someone else called me like that, they are dead. Trust me my friend is damn possessive.

, But I am lucky to have her in my life.

"What if Nithya mam happened to know us bunked the class?? She will be mad." I asked her worried.

"What if she happens to know that we didn't prepare for the test??" She questioned me back.

"She'll kill us!!!" I told her in a sad tone.

Trust me my college is more like a boarding school. Very strict. They treat us like kids.

"That is why we are not gonna attend her class today!!" She told me with a victory smile.

"Ahh.... then ... I mean.... ok let's skip her class !!!" I told her with a sheepish smile. She hugged me and we went straight to canteen.

We are surprised to see more than half of our classmates there , I am pretty sure Nithiya mam is gonna sue us.

But anyways we are in final year, since it's the golden period of our life I don't think it's a crime to skip classes and enjoy with our friends.

After sometime we headed for the next class. We climbed up and reached the veranda, there walked the goddess in her full glory, I mean Nithya mam.

I was shocked, I looked for the one human by my side only to find her running far from me.

"Ya Allah why should I experience all this, help me!!!" I thought to myself and ran after her.

We both bumped into a hard rock and surprisingly that rock fell down and hissed in pain. Then I found the hard rock was none other than my dean.

He is busy getting up from his posture, I was jerked out from my thoughts when Sano nudged me.

"I should not worry now, I am sure my dear friend can handle this issue." I consoled myself and turned to her. But my great friend handled the situation with three words.

"DO SOMETHING ZEE!! "

I sighed helplessly but I have to do this..

"You can do it Zoya!! " I told myself for some strength.

I hit his head with my lunch box and ran past him dragging Sano with me. Trust me I didn't hit him hard.

We went to our classroom using the other way and sat as if nothing happened, I greeted my one other friend Bharthi with a smile but that faded soon with the information she told me...

Bharthi came next to me and told
"Hey Zoya !! Where have you been?? You know what Nithya mam postponded the test. So we need to write it tomorrow. "

What the hell?

I glared at Sano only to get a sheepish smile from her.

I am Zoya, Zoya Usmaan Abdullah. I live in Chennai, capital of Tamilnadu. Eventhough the city has developed culturally , I am from a conservative orthodox family.

My family is so protective with me. I have been brought up in a bubble. I wasn't allowed to hang out with my friends. I will go to collage, study and get back to my house. I'll get along with everyone easily but got only two best friends Anisha and Sano.

Everybody feels, my parents steals my freedom but I think it is their immense love for me.

I love kids and I always wanted to have children after marriage. I can be cranky sometimes but I will adjust myself for my surroundings, and I am happy about it.

__________________

Azaan - Call for prayer.

Parrota and Korma - South Asian dish.

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

How was the chapter friends?? I think I tried my best for the first chapter, And I promise to make the rest of the chapters more intresting..

I dedicate this chapter to all my lovely friends and readers. May Allah bless all of us with love and prosperity. Ameen!

Please leave your lovely votes and comments.

Love you all...

-Yours Sajal 😉😉