20. Don't Leave Me

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely silent readers. At least I hope you'll all like this chapter.

Zoya 's pov :

It's been 3 days, I still couldn't be normal. May be at least until I found my family, I can't be normal.

Ahad was giving an old college try to bring a smile on my face but unfortunately, I couldn't help it .

He started spending a lot time with me, he would crack jokes and wait for my reaction, he brought me my favourite chocolate, ice cream etc etc.

But all he could get is a blank stare from me. What did he expect? His attempts of cracking jokes and bring my favourites will not help me bring myself back.

All he need to do is bring my family to me safe and sound.

After his all ineffectual efforts he even yelled at me, coming back to his devil form hoping I would react, but sadly he failed again.

He kneeled in front of me and told me that he has hired a detective to find my family. That brought a little hope because I know he is very determined in getting what he wants.

He sensed my change, smiled and left for his work after pecking my forehead.

I got up from my bed and found it was raining . My eyes landed on his phone on the bed.

I can't find a source to send his phone to him, if he wants he will do something to take it.

Just the way he took me....

Moreover I really didn't care since I have many things to worry about .

It's thundering and raining heavily , my instinct told me that something terrible was about to happen. I usually love rain but mom always let me not play in rain because of my sinusitis.

Mommy please come back to me I want you, I love you so much.

I found a nest in the corner of my balcony, how did I missed it? I also found a nestling on the floor in rain and striving for it's life .

It's a newborn, it was so small and cute, it struggled to reach it's place but it can't , because it's lacking wings and couldn't fly.

I saw myself in that nestling , I quickly ran out without bothering the rain and carefully took the chick in my hand and placed in the nest.

I found it's mommy bird covers it with it's wings along with it's other siblings , that sight was lovely, but at the same time I found myself jealous.

I wish I were that small life which seeks happiness and warmth from it's family.

When I was about to turn, I found someone waving hand at me just outside the compound. It was a girl and a boy but I couldn't find who, because of the heavy rain.

I scrutinized my eyes and finally I could see the hope of my life there , even though I couldn't find who the boy was.
It was Sano.... Sanofar!!

I didn't care about the guy instead I started to wave my hands at her and I smiled after three days... My tears were not visible because of the rain , also I got the tingling sensation in my nose which means I am going to sneeze and I know what will be the end of that show.

But I didn't care, I kept grinning and waving my hands at her and I could not find words because of happiness.

Suddenly there was a bang...............

A broken piece of something was near my foot, may be a vase. My vision turned to that direction before my legs, and I could find a deadly furious man there.......