35. Limelight

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who tackle their impossible love...

Zoya's pov :

I woke up with severe headache and groaned when the sunlight hit me. It's seven in the morning.

Ya Allah I missed my prayers....

The bed was empty again then all the incidents of yesterday night consumed my mind, with a heavy heart I went for a hot bath.

I am not gonna cry anymore, I have to ask him the reason for his cold behavior. After all he loves me and I too love him, now I can't let my relationship ruin for any silly reasons.

I sighed and came out from my bath covering my body with a red velvet towel hoping the room to be empty but it wasn't.

Ahad was standing before the dressing table shirtless.... Omg I panicked and turned to get inside the bathroom.

But I found him trying to reach his back of his shoulder and a red stain on on it.

Is that blood... Oh my Allah.

People may think me mad...yes, in a way I am, I can't see my love hurt... Not in any way... all I knew is he is injured and I can't stand that...... Leaving my confusions and pain aside , I rushed to him in a second.

"Ahad , what happened? " he neither turned nor answered me.

How arrogant.....

"I asked you something..." I told in a low tone.

"Why do you care? " he replied still trying to reach his wound.

What the....

"There is a limit for everything Ahad, how many times I told you ... Don't take your anger physically... Idiot. " I snatched the first aid kit from his hand and started to dress his wounds.

I turned him to face me so that it would be easy to treat his shoulder. I cleaned and applied the antiseptic cream on it. Every time I hissed in pain when the cream was applied on the wound. But he stood like stone...

Of course he is one... Totally void of other's feelings and his sometimes. I know my eyes started to water but he was standing still.

I raised my head to meet his eyes he was looking at me with so much love..... Much more...... Love, which melted me. He rested his forehead on mine breathing hard.

" I do care about you Ahad you are my husband....what happened to you? Why are you doing this to us? Please tell me what have I done? Don't kill me like this Ahad... I am really sensitive and I can't take all this. " I told him with my one hand cupping his face and the other resting on Ahad's chest.

Slowly his hands sneaked around my waist leaving my lips to tremble and breathe hitch in my throat when his lips came in contact with my bare shoulder , he pressed my body to his in a way very close and continue to linger his lips on my neck.

I can't handle this new feeling, my heart beat was on a marathon and I felt goose bumps all over my skin but the shocking fact is I am responding to him, arching my neck back.

My grip on his shoulders tightened since my knees gone jelly and I lost my balance .

He lifted me saving my body from touching the ground and continued to kiss me along my jaw line, dragging me to a different world. Just when his lips were inches apart from mine , his phone rang.

I was brought back to reality and found me in a terrible position that my towel would slip and fall down anytime.

Oh my Allah....