45. I killed Aysha

This chapter is dedicated to that lovely souls who were constantly poking me to update unaware of my situation 🤒😧😓 but anyways trust me I love you all... That's why I posted so soon 😉😉 (stop murdering me with your eyes)

Zoya's pov:

It was dead silent around me, all I could see was darkness from the moment I woke up. My hand was protectively shielded around my tummy and I was praying to my Allah to send my husband soon.

I know he will come for me and definitely take me back home but when? I was waiting to tell him that he was going to be a father, that I am carrying his child.

I haven't expected such a blow in my life, I felt suffocated with the lack of air, the only sound heard in this place is my muffled cries and accelerated heartbeat.

"Ahad come fast... It's really very scary here.. Please come fast." with that I cried my heart out.

I closed my eyes when the door opened suddenly and a ray of light striked me. There came in four men with their dangerous aura and then entered Jack.

He came straight to me and pointed a gun at my forehead which scared the hell out of me.
"Jack please... Please leave me... I wanna go back to my husband.. We'll give you whatever the money you want but just leave me please... You saved my life once, how can you kill me? I haven't done any mistake. Please leave me I wanna get back to my Ahad.. Please.. " I pleaded him.

"Oh... Shut up... Just shut up... and don't dare take his name in front of me. I remember telling you already that our next meeting is not gonna be the same. You are right it's not your mistake but your husband's, so you have to die." He roared venomously and pointed the gun at me.

"And yeah.. Close your eyes, I don't want to change my mind killing you and I take my job very seriously. " he told me sighing and I closed my eyes.

All our memories flashed from the day of our first meeting till the day I was waiting to convey our pride moment of becoming parents. I hugged my tummy tight and said my last words " I love you Ahad... I always will. " yes I am not angry at him for dragging me into his dangerous life, instead I am worried for leaving him alone. Because after my death he will change into the heartless Ahad again. Allah... Please help him.

When my brain was about to splash I heard a ringtone and opened my eyes to found Jack picking up his phone. "Yes boss... No.... I was about to.... What?.... But why?... OK then... Alright. " with that he hung the phone.

"I guess you have to live for a little long, boss is coming here, he wants to meet you." With that he went out closing the door leaving me and my unborn baby in the darkness again ...

Allah............

Ahad's pov:

What will I do? How will I do? Where to go? Who to find? Argg.... Zoya............

I have been pacing in my hall surrounded by more than a considerable number of cops and other agents they have been trying hard to find my wife.

The tracking device and stuffs were all set, we are hoping for a phone call. How can I wait here? I didn't know any single clue about my Zoya how will I save her? How will I save my unborn child.

That bas***ds haven't left any hint or evidence to get them all I came to know is everything was planned. How could I be so careless?

A tear slipped down my eye and I immediately went into my bedroom, at the corner of the table I found something different I went in the suspicion to find a clue but what I saw took my breath away.