11. Fate's Game!

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers amyydi and Bushra_Siddiqui for their constant love and support for my book.

Zoya's pov:

" BUT NOW SHE IS MY WIFE!!" With that he dragged me out of my house, I didn't get time to spare a glance at my parents.

I got into his car and found my two little sisters Zara and Rehi standing in the balcony with teary eyes and waved hands at me. I bid my bye to them I couldn't take that anymore, I broke down into tears thinking about my life.

Suddenly I felt his hand on mine and I jerked it off. My mind recalled all the dreadful memories which made my life a living hell with that I leaned on the window my gaze fixed to the trees passing by.

Flashback.........

God I am really nervous, I am gonna get married today, that too with Arhaan which I haven't thought at least once in my life.

My room filled with laughters and giggles. My friends Anisha, Sano, sophna and my sisters Zara , Rehi and my few other cousins were all there but Reshma was missing.

She is gonna pay for this, she got married last week with Rizwan but it doesn't mean she'll skip my wedding.

My beautician completed my makeup and it is the time for me to wear my wedding dress.

"OK, out all of you. " I told everyone.

"Why!! " Everyone gave me a teasing smile.

"What why?? Is that a question I have to change. " I told them narrowing my eyes.

"Aahan! I don't think you can tell this to jiju tonight!! " Rehi winked at me and everyone started to laugh.

"Rehi...." I glared at her. And I turned to my Savior

"Sanoooooo" I trailed off.

"Ok, everybody common let her change." Sano took everyone out.

"Call me if you need any help." This time it was Anisha.

"Sure baby." I assured her with that she went out.

I dressed and stood before the mirror I saw a different girl. She looked beautiful. I was wearing a red lehanga with heavy work of stones and beads and trust me it is heavier than me.

My beautician came in and she helped me with my duphatta, it was a long net cloth with thick stones and beads in the border. She soon helped me with my ornaments too, so after 40 minutes I was ready.

"Mashaallah, you look beautiful!!" She told me with a smile.

"Jazakallah !!" I mumbled and took a full look of me in the mirror, I really looked beautiful.

"I'll call everybody. " with that she went out the next moment I heard a knock on my door.

I thought it was my family and told "The door is open, come in. " someone came inside and I heard the door locked.

"Why are you locking the doo-" I turned but I couldn't complete my sentence because I was shocked. It was him Ahad what the hell he is doing hear in my room.

"What are you doing hear??" I am questioning him repeatedly but his eyes were fixed on me.

He did looked breathtaking but I didn't have time to oogle him and I consider it a sin.