33. Iam in Love

This chapter is dedicated to that small kids who miss their parents and their love.

Special dedication : nayaab_abhi

Zoya's pov :

I was enjoying my hug with him my eyes closed and realized he was trying something... I opened my eyes to see him reaching the back seat. " What are you doing? " I asked him to which he showed me a box wrapped in a golden paper, TO MY DOLL was written on a small card attached to it.

I raised my head to him and questioned with my eyes, he gestured to open it.

My eyes were wide once I opened the wrapper to a new Samsung galaxy Note 5. I looked at him not believing and earned a quick Peck in my cheek.

"How do you know? " I asked him.. "I know everything about you love." He winked at me.

Yes, I have a craze for this phone. Months back my daddy told me he'll get me an iPhone in EMI but since I am not actually a fan of iPhone, I insisted on Note 5. But how dose Ahad knew about this?

I smiled, looked down then raised my eyes to him " Just tell me already Ahad... "

" I have my ways doll. " I sighed "You always do this... " I made my face and opened the box.

"I broke your phone, but trust me I was taken over by anger, if at all you joined your college tomorrow I can't see you till evening... I helped you reconstruct your dream, but didn't know how I am gonna stay away from you..... Aargg! Is this a boarding school or what ? Who will have their classes till 5:00 pm ?" Meanwhile rocking me back and forth in his arms.

I laughed meekly and told him " You don't have to regret about my broken phone, if you didn't break that then how would I get this (laugh) Thank you. "

" Aahaan... OK Mrs. Khan before some media caught us hugging in our car and flash the headlines tomorrow I think we should leave. Anyhow I don't mind but I think you won't be OK then you'll blush like freshly riped tomatoes and make me fall for you again and again." I hit him in his chest and got down the car.

We started driving to our house all the way he didn't leave my hand and did left only when necessary.

Thanks to Allah for his amazing driving if not we would have met with a ton accidents.

--------------

Days passed I have started going to my collage, Ahad drops me everyday and leave for his office, in the evening he will pick me up and well go to our home together.

All I could say if alhamdhulillah...

My life is perfect no one could ask for a better husband, a better life partner. We have grown more close that I started to worry a lot for him which is completely strange.

I feel alive whenever he is with me nowadays I laugh a lot , I double check myself in the mirror to look good, I surf different cooking websites to try foods he like, it's fascinating to watch him sleep.

I even started to ignore my mom's calls if he is with me I don't want to waste a single second when he is with me.

On the other hand he handles me like porcelain, he never miss any opportunity to come close to me, to kiss me, tease me and love me.

I haven't kept any man in my heart, I waited for my husband and I waited to give all the love I saved in my heart for him. Which I can finally do.

However he loves being close to me and my raising heartbeat with his close proximity , he is the man of his words he didn't cross his limits and gave me my space to accept him.