24. Never Let You Go

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers nayaab_abhi Nidhikakarwar for their lovely votes and support.

Ahad's pov :

Rizwan and I was intrupted by Reshma when we were talking in the cafe, she gave me a glare and told Rizwan " Let's leave, I wanna go home."

"What is this Rey she is your sister do you just wanna leave her alone , moreover in this condition. " Rizwan asked quite irritated.

"She is not alone Rizwan, her family is with her and she is very much happy with them. " she told stressing the last part. But wait what did she told him.... Is Zoya's family here.

"What....when did they came and how?" I asked her confused. But I am happy about it, finally my doll can be happy seeing her family.

"Why do you ask like that, Are you not happy with them coming here? " She asked me in an annoyed tone. And I know the reason.

"I didn't mean that..... "She didn't let me complete.

"Then what do you mean ?"she asked folding her arms.

Iam really sorry for Rizwan she speaks like a lady hulk, anytime ready to hit me. My Zoya will never talk to anybody this way.

"Rey.... "Rizwan called her in a warning tone.

"Listen Reshma I am sorry, I know you are mad at me but whatever happened was not intentional to hurt Zoya or her family. I was ju-"she cut me off and told me...

"Oh please cut the crap, I know very well about you and your intentions, you forced her into this marriage and now pushed her to the extent of death. How can you do this to her? I mean how can you hurt her...... She has to go through ever bloody hell just because of you.... Do you have a heart? " and this word porked my heart which has so much love for my wife.

"Watch your words Reshma, they are crossing limits. " Rizwan told her raising his voice.

"I can't Rizwan, don't stop me today.... Don't......... Now listen Ahad , she is not your girl, she deserves someone better and definitely not you, so please... If you wanna see her happy Just leave her. "

What the hell was that? I would have killed her if she is not Rizwan's wife, I mean...... the audacity of this girl, she wants me to leave my love.

Never... That can never happen..

"I can't.... I can't even think of leaving her alone.... Don't you ever take this topic again Reshma... I am warning you. she is my wife and it's our personal issue I think we can solve it ourselves.

You better stay away. And also remember she will never leave me, I will not force her to stay with me but I knew from my heart she will not leave me. " I told her gritting my teeth and I spoke the fact, Zoya may be mad at me but she will neither hurt me nor leave me.

"Oh really .... Then let me tell you something, do you know..... what matters to Zoya a lot in her life, it's her family. They are with her now and I am pretty sure after this incident Usmaan uncle will not let Zoya live with you...... So let's see. "

"I trust her...... She can't leave me." I have confidence in my love.

"OK then let's check it...... Don't meet Zoya till her discharge, if she gets back to you... I'll agree with your point that she has some feelings for you, but if at all she didn't and chooses her father over you....... Then you should not bother her anymore and let that poor girl live her life. " Is she challenging me.