4. she ignored me!!

Zoya's pov:

I saw him talking with my dad "what is with him and dad??" I thought to myself. They approached me and my father introduced him as Ahad Yusif Khan his company's CEO.

He smiled and extended his hand to me before I could extend my hand ,I was jerked front, once I turned around to saw the devil in its own form "Arhaan" but I ignored him, turned back and wished Mr Ahad "Assalamu alaikum".

He didn't wish me back, instead he turned around and lost in the crowd.

"How arrogant! " I told in a low voice and my father patted my shoulder and said " He is!!"

Later I bid my bye to my friends and relatives and went to my car, I saw him yelling his driver for something.

His driver must be around fifties, He might have hired him but at least he should give some respect for his age.

When I walk past him, I found him glaring at me. "What is wrong with him, is he mad or what??" Anyways why should I care about it.

I reached home, did my prayers but I couldn't stop thinking about him.

My phone rang I found that to be Arhaan my cousin, he seemed a little restless today but I didn't know about it.

I picked his call but Surprisingly he enquired only about Mr. Ahad to me and disconnected the call

"How rude!!" I told to myself.

--------------------------------------------------

Ahad's pov:

I reached my room and banged the door behind me " How dare he can enter my life again!!! " I hit the nearby table , broke my bedroom mirror with my hands, and I am sure blood is dripping from my hand.

Mrs.yusif opened my room door and stared at me, her eyes traveled down my bleeding hand. She rushed to my dressing table to grab the first aid box and came nest to me to nurse my hand.

Once I saw her care for me, I lost myself in her mother's love which I missed for almost four years . But when the memories of my past gloomed my mind, I jerked my hand off her.

"Get the hell out of here!!" I knew for sure she was crying now but her pain is nothing compared to mine.

I went to bed without caring my bleeding hand, once I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep, I didn't see any horrible memories of my past but it was zoya's face flashed in my mind. And I experienced a sort of relaxation and peace thinking about her angelic face.

But soon it was replaced by a wide range of fury because she ignored me for Arhaan, for that bloody idiot.

Anyways why should I think about her she it just a passing cloud in my life, the person whom I knew for barely six hours. I don't know when sleep overtook me while I was thinking about her in one way or the other.

Next morning I took bath and just covered my hand with gauze. I skipped my breakfast and headed to my office. I saw him there, again in my office I was beyond angry now.

Arhaan was talking to uncle Usmaan and once he found me glaring at him, he came to me, maybe he was trying to give some clarification.

But I didn't give him any time, not even a second, before he could reach me I called the security and threw him out of my office. Uncle Usmaan was shocked.

I walk past glaring him, and asked my secretary Aayath to call him in my cabin.

I didn't know what came inside me but I bombarded him with so many questions and accusations. I know I was being a little rude but I released all my frustration on him, I am sure he was hurt.

He has been a good employer to my company and also my dad's childhood friend but it doesn't mean he can have fun with his relations in my office.

I balled my fist and hit the pen stand on my table and my hand started to bleed again. Great!!!

I was lost in my thoughts once I opened my eyes, I saw an angelic face in front of me.

"Zoya!" I breathed out. But she can't hear me because we were separated by the glass wall. She was asking something to Aayath may be about her father I guess.

Soon she sat on the couch, waiting for someone. I was busy staring at her, so I didn't notice her looking at me. Her eyes traveled to my now bleeding hand and a sort of panic covered her face.

She rushed to my cabin without a knock, came next to me and wrapped her hand kerchief around my injured palm. I was shocked but I didn't protest, she enquired about the first aid box and started to treat my wound with it.

Once she finished her work, she glared at me, " Are you a kid? Don't you know to treat your wounds Mr Ahad, what if you lost so much blood and wh- " she stopped once she realized what she was doing. I gave her an amused look.

Our moment was spoiled by a knock,
"May I come in sir ??". I replied " yes "
There came uncle usmaan, he really looked mad and i knew that was because of me. He glared at Zoya, " How many times I told you, don't visit my office!!" He threatened her in a cold tone.

She flinched at his tone and handed him a cover , " Have your medicines daddy" tears were rolling down her face, and she stormed out of my office.

Uncle usmaan excused himself mumbling a sorry.

But I felt sorry for Zoya, she was kind enough to help me and that backfired her.

I want to thank her......

--------------------------------

How was the chapter friends? Ahad is really short tempered isn't it but I think Zoya is kind enough to handle him. And any guesses about the upcoming chapters? Please feel free to point my mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thank you and love you all 😍😍