12. The Wedding Night

Zoya's wedding attire in the picture.

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers.

Ahad's pov:

I felt really guilty for doing this to Zoya but I didn't have any other go. I was completely insane for the past ten days after I heard about her wedding date.

Luckily it was Rizwan who helped me and guided me to get my Zoya into my life. Everything happened just the way I planned but I can't deny Zoya when she asked me to visit her house.

I took her reluctantly and as expected the situation was worse there. I determined to stay calm but when her mother raised her hands on Zoya I lost it.

I will not let anyone hurt my Zoya, my wife.

I took her from there, and we were driving to my I mean our farm house. I was really tired to let my parents know I am married and so was Zoya, Everything was too much for her.

My car came to a halt in front of the gate. Ali bhai opened the gate for us. He is sixty -six, even though I call him bhai. I call him bhai from my childhood because my dad used to call him that.

"Where are you taking me? " She asked me out of curiosity.

"Don't you think a newly married couple need some privacy? " I just wanted to tease her.

"I want my wife all for me today." I winked my eyes at her. And her eyes widened with shock.

Zoya's pov:

It was half past eight when we reach his place I assume that to be a farm house. It was lit up with so many lights and his house looked massive.

He got down the car, came to my side, opens my door like a gentle man and extended his hand for me.

But I refused to take his hand and attempt to get down by myself but got tumbled with my dress and fallen onto him.

Disaster....... I found him chuckling and gave him a glare.

He took me inside, only to meet with silence in that big house. At least there should be some maids here. I thought to myself.

Sensing my thought he told me " I gave a day off to all our maids."

"Your maids, not ours. " I told him curtly.

He took a long sigh and told me " Its all ours now Zoya. Come have something." with that he took me to a giant dining table with many dishes.

"I am not hungry. " I told him roughly.

"But yo-" he started but I cut him off

"I told you I am not hungry." I was rude, his face dropped and I felt bad for that.

"Climb the stairs, take left and go to the first room, Rest. You are tired." I didn't protest or argued with him because I'm really tired.

I did what he told me and went to the room and opened the door it was filled with many scented candles and decorated with red roses. Oh my what the hell is this.

"So how is it !" I was startled with the sudden voice from behind and it was Ahad's .

I was scared with his proximity.

"Don't come near me and don't you dare touch me. Listen you don't know me I am very dangerous so stay away from me. " I told him in one breath he looked amused.

My eyes traveled from his face to his hand, he was holding a glass of milk. He placed the glass on the side table and told "Oh really!" Faking a surprise.