29. Reality Check

This chapter is dedicated to thamannamanan1 and GayathriKapoor

(In Islam wife don't change their initial after marriage but it's done in this book just to maintain the theme.)

Zoya's pov:

It really feels great when someone loves you with everything in the world and treats you like porcelain. My husband loves me out of the world. But I didn't know why he treated his parents to the worst.

His father is a great man and his mother looked equally genuine, I liked the way she behaved with me, she was so loving.

Who will accept the secret bride of his son so easily ? but she seemed really happy for us. She accepted me wholeheartedly.

I know Ahad is hard to handle but why in the world a man would treat his parents like that?

Anyways......

Today he took us shopping and as usual my family was very hesitant and I too. He claims me to be his wife and he spends for me but it doesn't mean he have to do things for my family.

But he did, he even took 80% of the expenses which is unaware to all of us. I saw him talking to the manager. Moreover he took the full responsibility for our Valima.

He did everything for me, for my happiness. What have I done to deserve all this? Why me?

"Because I love you doll, you give me peaceful sleep and wonderful mornings, your eyes always held truth and your smile reduces my tension. I feel I do have someone to love in my ragged life. " he answered my unasked question winking at me.

I stood still..... an unknown feeling started to pool in the pit of my stomach and I felt really hard to take my eyes off him where he was busy selecting my outfit.

There was no sign of fakeness in his words, no lie. Something is poking me to cling to him for the rest of my life until I die.

I grabbed his hand when we finally came out of the shop. The amusement and shock in his eyes wasn't unnoticed by me. But I didn't care instead I felt right to hold his hand.

Suddenly his phone started to buzz , Ahad asked me to wait in the car till he comes back.

I sat on the passenger seat then I found a small pretty girl struggling to cross the road. I got down the car and went near her, fortunately a women helped her to cross the road.

I sighed and turned just when a huge tanker landed with a loud thud on our car. This happened just a foot distance from me and that was enough to take my consciousness.

I woke up when a lady sprankled some water on my face. I got up suddenly I didn't thank her all I could think about was my husband.

Where is he?

Is he inside the car?

Ya Allah.....

There was a huge crowd around us but he was nowhere to be seen.... I got up went to the other side to found him on his knees and cry his life out.

I ran to him and hugged him tight, I didn't know why he is crying, all I could think about was he is in front of me safe and sound.

Alhamdhulillah!

He suddenly stood up helping me stand with him. We stared each other for minutes then he gently face palmed me. In a second I got a bone crashing hug.

"You are safe........ Alive..... You are her.... " he told and broke the hug. " Are you hurt.... You are OK right! " he checked me out and hugged me back.