40 . His Past

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers.

Ahad's pov:

"Arhaan... " I told her his name.

That name which once was the definition of friendship turned betrayal all on a sudden.

I closed my eyes tight when all the past events flashed in my mind....

"It... It can't be Arhaan , I mean how? Ahad ....Please tell me everything. " she asked me squeezing my palm.

Many images flashed in front of me.... My mom, dad, Haya, Rizwan, Arhaan and finally that face, that cute face of my little sister.

My innocent little sister..

FLASHBACK...

Third person's pov:

Ahad the most obedient, clever and pious child was blessed to a couple Yusif-Razia.

They were the happiest couple alive to have a son like Ahad. Years later they were blessed with a baby girl Haya. Razia was the blissful wife and proud mother to her children.

Ahad was completely a mom's boy, he did everything to please his mother. He never raise his tone or voiceout his likes and feelings in front of his mother.

He loved her more than anything else in the world and her words are his command. In a way Ahad was not forced to live according to his mother's will and wish but his love made him completely dependent on Razia.

Razia lacked in giving enough attention to her husband and concentrated on her children. After all she didn't know it's gonna cost her place in Yusif's wife.

She began listening to her friends comment on her husband's behavior but ignored it completely. She beloved Yusif with her life. But she can't deny the changes in his behavior lately.

One day she decided to talk to Yusif and there came a huge earthquake in her life, Yusif admitted his affair with Shazia.

Shazia was Razia's first cousin. She didn't expected such a blow from his husband. Whipped out of betrayal, Razia was broken into pieces. Her world came crashing down when she came to know about Aysha.... A sweet , cute girl born to Yusif-Shazia.

Haya was too young to understand her family's situation but not Ahad. The little overprotective soul , with immense love for his mother despised his father Yusif.

Ahad believed that, Yusif was responsible for his mother's tears and started to detach from his beloved father.

Their he saw his mother's trust broke upon his father and his too. But he didn't give up... He loved Razia with all his bone and years passed which made Razia to have a parallel relationship with her husband however she lived for the sake of her children.

On the other hand Yusif didn't planned to have a relationship with Shazia... It was an accident that brought them together, he didn't want to betray his wife, at the same time he can't leave the little life growing in Shazia's womb.

After few years, Shazia met with an accident leaving her 9 year old daughter Aysha alone to battle with her destiny.

Yusif wasn't expecting this.... When he tried to bring Aysha home, Razia refused to accept Aysha.... After all she is the reason for Razia sharing her life with someone else.

It's difficult to accept the fact that your own husband also belongs to someone else's and another female has got the same right you have on your husband.

Rizia was dying inside her for so many years and was confident not to accept Aysha into her family.

She couldn't see an innocent little girl in Aysha but she saw her as Shazia's daughter. Someone who ruined her life.