48. Calm After Storm

This chapter is dedicated to that final year students who are struggling with works like me 😔😔

Zoya's pov:

My eyes were red blood in color due to all the cries and frustration, Sano was leaning onto my shoulder. Mine, Sano's, Ahad's and Arhaan's parents were here. Consoling them and answering their question was another big deal which I did successfully.

All the while Ahad was looking at Arhaan through the glass door and praying for his well being. I didn't disturb him and I know what he was going through right now....

With utmost difficulty I took him to the doctor and bandaged his head. My heart was rippen out the moment he was hit. I was at the verge of loosing myself screaming, Alhamdhulliah....everything is OK now, except the fact of Arhaan being hospitalized.

Allah... Please make him get well soon.

I was hissing for Ahad every time when the nurse cleaned his wound, while he was looking at the floor like stone. The moment he was done with his treatment he rushed out of the room leaving me alone.

Ya Allah did he forget me because of the blow, what if he developed selective amnesia and forget me.

No no.... Zoya calm down he was just worried about Arhaan. That's all, with that I called the doctor and told him to check all Ahad's vitals and also other cheakups which could satisfy me about his health.

Once I went out, I saw him talking to a doctor and I rushed to him.

"Doctor is he OK? I mean is he out of danger? " he asked the doctor.

"Yes Mr. Khan... He is out of danger. We took the bullet out successfully. He is still unconscious you can meet him in few hours.

Ahad sighed in relief. When I planned to reach him, Sano took hold of my hands. "Alhamdhulillah Zoya... He is OK... What will I do if.. " she started to ramble.

"Hey... Shut up, Sano he is OK now Alhamdhulillah... Stop getting paranoid. " with that I hugged her and sat next to her. Sometimes our friends need us more than our spouse.

After three hours Arhaan came to consciousness and doctor asked two of us to visit at a time.

First his parents went, then Sano and now it our turn, Ahad and I entered the room. My husband held my hand tightly and I assured him to go inside.

I stood next to the door and Ahad went close to Arhaan, they started to speak something and Arhaan spoke very meekly, in a minuit I found Ahad looking at me and gave a heart warming smile.

So finally...

I looked at Arhaan he gave me a smile and nodded he was fine. So at last both the friends sorted out their problem and became one. Alhamdhulillah... But I wanna ask Ahad what they spoke.

Before I could reach them black dots appeared on my vision and I found my head started to spin when I was about to kiss the ground a strong pair of hands hold me and I know I am safe this time...

Ahad's pov :

I was very much happy because my Arhaan forgave me if not I would have died with guilt.

"See Ahad everything happens for a reason.... I hope inshaallah, we'll forget about the past and live happily.

I don't want you to talk about it , so just forget the past. And now you have a soul to think about and she is your responsibility. " Arhaan told me smiling. And I turned to look at my Zoya she was still standing at the entrance giving us space.

"Actually two.... She is carrying my baby. " I told Arhaan and he gave a million dollar smile. "So finally someone is gonna call me mamu... That's great! " he tried to lift his hand in air and hissed in pain.