19. Hurting Hearts

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers for their comments and votes which helped my book to reach #40 under romance ranking.....

Sanofar's pov :

I am fed up and really tried trying to get my friend. I am in my college today, the first day of our final semester.

I feel like crying without Zoya moreover I couldn't answer my friends they are so desperate to know about her.

Where are you Zee please come back your Sano miss you so much.......

But to my utter disappointment there came in the 'Laughing Buddha'.

Every college student must have faced an annoying specimen in their classes . Just like them we face Mrs. Chitra , she handles Toxicology for us.

We named her laughing Buddha because she smiles and laughs for each and everything, showing her all 32 teeth which are big and uneven.

I feel like hell ,what could be the best torture for me other than attending her classes ? I have to face her without my friend. Seriously man every time Zoya will stop me from punching her face. I mean it's really irritating when she smiles.

She hates me because I neither attend her classes nor I am obedient. I usually bunk them, and may attend few of her lectures only because of Zoya or for my attendance.

She started with her lecture and I was lost in my thoughts then was brought back to reality when my phone started to vibrate.

It was Arhaan, he is an idiot. Useless stupid goose. Ya Allah why did he call me now.

May be about Zoya.

I found the whole class was busy bombarding her with doubts which she stammered to answer. Of course my whole class hates her.

So I went down my desk, and picked up his call.

"Assalamu allaikum Sano, what's up?"

"Walaikum salam. Did you find anything and besides call me Sanofar I am not Sano for you. "

He sighed and answered " I want you to meet me in the cafe near your college now. "

"If it's about Zoya then I'll be there in 5 minutes so that we can discuss, if not trust me you are dead after 5 minutes. " I hung the call up and raised my head only to find the scary teeth of laughing Buddha in front of me.

She smiled and told me " Will you please get out Ms. Sanofar" Ya Allah she has to smile even for this but I am glad. I left the class and went to the cafe.

Hope he have a plan this time.......

Ahad's pov :

She was so exited to meet her parents tomorrow. I couldn't see her in pain.....just couldn't.... And was somehow annoyed of the fact that she love them more.

she used to argue all my actions but surprising today she didn't. So I tried my best to annoy her. she got mad when I called her a fool. But what happened next was unexpected.
Ridhu made me kiss the ground for her mami... Zoya. Just because I called her fool she took revenge on me.

Seriously man I didn't know how did they became so close but somehow I liked it.

I couldn't even scold Ridha for her act because she is my one and only stress reliever all these four years moreover she is like my own kid.

Zoya made me sit on the couch still trying to suppress her laughter which was so cute.

I sighed and told her "Come let's go."