5. Am I getting married!!?

Siddarth malhothra as Ahad Yusif Khan.

Zoya's pov:

I couldn't control my tears, I reached my collage and planned to bunk my first class. I was not in the mood to listen to any of my classes, so I went to the Front lawn facing the ground.

I started watching the football match, but the memories of his wounded hand haunted me. I didn't know why but his pain hurt me a lot. So without even knocking his door, I went inside and started dressing his palm.

All on a sudden dad barged in and yelled at me to get back home. I was shocked because he was the one who always taught me to help others, but today he didn't give me any chance to explain myself.

The one person who can help me now is Anisha my Anisha.....

Ani and I were friends from childhood, and she knew me very well. I really miss her. She took medicine while I chose Bio technology after our high school. She is presently in Bangalore.

I took my phone and dialed her number.

Ani:" Hey sweety... how are you?"

Me: "I am fine Ani, How about you?"

Ani : "Oh really, I can find it with your voice idiot... now tell me what's wrong?"

I explained everything to her and I really felt relaxed after talking with her.

Ani: "Zoya......listen, everything is going to be fine. If papa yelled at you, I am sure there was something important behind it. We all know him well. Now stop crying."

Me: "I am not crying now. Actually I feel better. "

Ani: "Be strong Zoya, I know you are soft and kind but it will not help you to live in this selfish world. Think about yourself before thinking about your family or anything an-"

Me: " Woo wooo !!! Please ,stop it mom it's too much to take all at a stretch ."

We both laughed....

Ani: "OK then, it's time for my classes dear... I will catch you later.."

Me: " Take care"

When she was about to hung up I called her name " Ani I love you and thank you " and smiled to myself. "Love you too !!" With that she hung the call.

I headed to rest of my classes..

Evening I went home did my routine and started reciting the holy Quran, finally I felt relaxed and lay on my bed.

With a knock on the door my father entered my room. He apologized for his behavior and explained me everything.

"Seriously Mr. Ahad is impossible " I thought to myself and felt sorry for poor Arhaan.

----------------------------------

Next morning, my father dropped me in my collage entrance I bid my bye to him when I was about to enter my collage, I felt someone's gaze on me. I turned to a white Audi and saw him, "Mr.Ahad"I breathed out.

But I didn't stand there anymore and started walking towards the gate ignoring him. Because I know my father didn't like me anywhere around him.

But next second he blocked my way,
"Ms. Zoya " he told my name panting hard.

I was shocked because I am wearing my hijab and covered my face with scarf.

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

"What do you mean? " He asked me with an amusing look in his eyes.

" I mean..... ah it's nothing. I have to leave Mr. Ahad I am getting late" I told him curtly and walked past him.

And he blocked my way again.

"What do you want Mr. Ahad" I asked him annoyed.

"I just wanted to thank you!!! " He told smiling at me.

"Oh... it's OK. I am glad" when I was about to move, " I wanted to show the token of my gratitude to you. " He winked at me.

"What do you mean? "I asked him confused.
"Have coffee with me." He told me as it was not a big deal and I lost my patients.

"Look Mr. Ahad first of all I don't talk much with guys, secondly I can't imagine having coffee with a stranger. And most important point is you are not my mahram so please don't expect anything like this from me. I hope you will understand." With that I left him there and entered my collage.

Three days passed after that incident I did think about him now and then, but I was not consumed by his thoughts alhamdhulillah.

And I know something suspicious was going on in my family. Mom ,dad and Zara my little sister , were talking something once I entered the living room , they pretend to do something else. I gave them an odd smile, went back to my room and soon drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------

I went down for my breakfast, I found my father was little nervous and my mom was showing him some faces from the kitchen window. And most importantly my little sister giggled "something is definitely wrong. "

"What's up daddy? What makes you so nervous?" I asked him straight.

"Nothing dear why are you asking me this?" He averted his gaze. I found my mom coming to the dining from kitchen and Zara was sitting in the corner of her seat.

Really what is happening here,"wewantyoutogetmarried" my mom told in single breath.
"What?" I didn't understand her.

"We want you to get married Zoya, we know you are still in your final year but it is the responsibility of a good parents to get their daughter married to a good man." My father told with so much sincerity.

"We found one, but it's OK if you don't like him we will loo-" I cut him off.

"When do you want me to get married" I asked him straight.

"In this semester holidays.. What do you think?? " This time it was my mother.

"You gave me birth mom and you know what is good and bad for me. If you people think it's time for me to get married, then i am ready. You should order me instead of requesting me..." I smiled.

They love me more than anything else in the world and I can do anything for them. My family is my life. And I don't take a word against them. I can give up anything but not my family.

" I don't want you people to hesitate before telling me anything " I went next to my dad and told him. "Remember daddy... I am your daughter, your Zoya. "

My mom, dad and Zara hugged me tight. I hugged them back.

"If you believe your parents so much, I don't think you will reject your handsome groom!!!" Zara winked her eyes at me.

"Daddy, don't tell akka about the groom , let her see for herself tomorrow!!"she told daddy.

I gave my dad a confused look, "They are coming tomorrow. " Told my dad.

" But I can give you a clue, U met him. " Zara told me hugging from side and I saw a mischievous glint in her eyes.

" Are you ready for the challenge akka?? " She giggled.

"I am! " I told her narrowing my eyes.

"So who is your groom Zoya!! Is it him!!!" I thought to myself and an unknowing smile crept my lips.

-------------------------------------------

Akka - sister( in Tamil )

Mahram - Any man with whom a woman has a relationship of blood such as father, brother etc Other than that her husband is her mahram.

How was the chapter friends? How did Ahad find Zoya even though she covered her face?? What do you think about Zoya's marriage?? Who is Zoya's groom?

But poor Zoya she didn't know the love for her family will make her life a living hell.

Keep guessing 😉😉

I dedicate this chapter to @sarahs29

Don't forget to vote and comments!!

Thank you and love you all.